    (still in original box) that someone gave me and I want to install it in my
    HP Pavillian E744. I am running Windows ME and was wondering if the drive
    will work. Anyone know if it will work with ME?
    Big Black, Jun 18, 2005

  2. Big Black wrote:

    > I have a Hewlett Packard Colorado T1000 tape drive that has never been
    > used (still in original box) that someone gave me and I want to install it
    > in my
    > HP Pavillian E744. I am running Windows ME and was wondering if the drive
    > will work. Anyone know if it will work with ME?

    If you have the original box, look at the box, in most case, the are a logo,
    or little description wish tell what configuration require or system
    recuirements.
    --
    David Van Mosselbeen - DVM
    http://dvm.zapto.org:3333
    David Van Mosselbeen, Jun 18, 2005

  3. Big Black

    Big Black Guest

    The box says will work w/ 95 and 98, it was made before any other version.
    I wanna know if anyone knows if it will work with ME.

    Big Black, Jun 19, 2005