    generate a error message:
    'The device, \Device\Tape0, have a damage block.

    thank's for your help.

    =?Utf-8?B?VGFwZSBCYWNrdXAgZXJyb3IgaW4gd2luZG93cyAy, May 17, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?VGFwZSBCYWNrdXAgZXJyb3IgaW4gd2luZG93cyAy

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Tape Backup error in windows 2000 Server" <Tape Backup error in windows
    2000 > wrote in message
    > Hi. I try to install the Windows 2000 SP4, but i don't have free enough
    > space. when made the rollback, the tape Backup stop to functioning and
    > generate a error message:
    > 'The device, \Device\Tape0, have a damage block.
    >
    > thank's for your help.

    This newsgroup is for discussion of certification issues and non-technical
    off-topic issues only.

    For assistance in other matters pertaining to Microsoft software, I suggest
    that you make your post in the microsoft.public.msagent newsgroup, where
    Microsoft Agents are eager to assist you with your problems.

    Frisbee®, May 17, 2006

  3. << While I was at work, Frisbee® spurted out:
    > "Tape Backup error in windows 2000 Server" <Tape Backup error in
    > windows 2000 > wrote in message
    >> Hi. I try to install the Windows 2000 SP4, but i don't have free
    >> enough space. when made the rollback, the tape Backup stop to
    >> functioning and generate a error message:
    >> 'The device, \Device\Tape0, have a damage block.
    >>
    >> thank's for your help.

    > This newsgroup is for discussion of certification issues and
    > non-technical off-topic issues only.

    certification issues?? We have those here?
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011

    Bigus Di©kus, May 17, 2006