    The number itself looks like "Wxxxxxxxxxxx" where the x's are all numbers.
    Anyone recognize which courier company this number belongs to?

    Thanks.

    Dennis Mueller, Jul 27, 2005

  2. Dennis Mueller

    Rick Guest

    Even serious conditions like a failing kidney aren't always corrected
    quickly. An acquaintance of mine has been waiting for a replacement
    kidney for almost 2 years. For some reason they are have a difficult
    time finding a suitable match.

    Rick, Jul 27, 2005

  3. I was watching a documentary about that and its likely that the kidney could
    fail if they get a match. They also have to make you get really, really,
    really sick to move up the donors list. Seems unfair and very sad to me.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 27, 2005
  4. Dennis Mueller

    magnium Guest

    Im from canada and mine is coming through purolator. I heard DHL for europe.
    It also takes a day to show in the tracking info

    magnium, Jul 27, 2005
  5. Dennis Mueller

    NNBXX Guest

    Very sad, indeed. But that doesn't tell Dennis which courier company his
    number belongs to.

    NNBXX, Jul 27, 2005
  6. I got DHL here in BC, but you never know.

    --
    Please, all replies to the newsgroup.
    ======================

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 27, 2005
  7. I got the same mail and the same type of tracking number. I replied to it to
    ask them and they did indeed say it's a DHL number.

    Andrew

    Andrew Ahearne, Jul 27, 2005
  8. Great, thanks guys. I just tried the DHL site but I guess they don't have it
    in their system yet.

    I've waited 3 months so a week or two more is not going to make a big
    difference ;-)

    =?Utf-8?B?RGVubmlz?=, Jul 27, 2005
  9. Dennis Mueller

    FlossHogg Guest

    Im BC aswell.... it was kinda strange they tried to deliver it yesterday but
    wasnt home. Found a purolator notice then it came today by DHL.

    Guess youll have to wait and see

    FlossHogg, Jul 27, 2005
  10. I found the numbers starting with a W from dhl track ok on the USA dhl site,
    took 3 days to England

    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUxMDc3?=, Jul 27, 2005
  11. Bingo Steve1077! I was trying to track the shipment through the Canadian
    DHL web site (since that is where I live - silly me!) but as soon as I went
    to the U.S. site, there was the package. Listed as "In Transit" in
    Wilmington, OH yesterday morning.

    Thanks again for the clue.

    =?Utf-8?B?RGVubmlz?=, Jul 28, 2005