    My question is to anyone here in the US, are any of your TAP orders being
    held up as well? Or is it just me?

    Thanks.
    =?Utf-8?B?TWFrb2E=?=, Aug 7, 2005

  2. I'm afraid it may not be just you...

    *****

    Per: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit/upgrade/default.mspx

    Exchange Windows XP Professional (32-bit) for Windows XP Professional x64
    Edition for a limited time
    Updated: August 1, 2005

    Related Links
    • FAQ about the Technology Advancement Program
    • Top 5 reasons to get the new 64-bit Windows
    • Get answers to your questions about x64

    The Windows XP Professional x64 Edition Technology Advancement Program
    concluded on July 31, 2005. Orders will be shipped by August 31, 2006.

    If you have questions about this program or your order, please see our FAQ

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFj?=, Aug 8, 2005

  3. Oh man, thanks for the link and info...this was most helpful.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFrb2E=?=, Aug 8, 2005
  4. On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 12:21:02 +0100, Mac <>
    wrote:

    > I'm afraid it may not be just you...
    >
    > *****

    Certainly not, Zomax have been screwing me around with my TAP order since
    it was placed in April. It's STILL not shipped. Program has now closed,
    shipments stop in 3 weeks. I am getting concerned that I will never see
    this damn thing.

    I am pretty sure however, under European law, I should be able to leagally
    get ahold of one, as I have the confirmation order from Microsoft, and
    that is treated as a contract to supply under European law. I really hope
    I don't have to take it to that extreme, and that it works out, but with
    Zomax at the helm, I somehow doubt it....
    Mark Gillespie, Aug 8, 2005