    concluded on July 31, 2005. Orders will be shipped by August 31, 2006.

    If you have questions about this program or your order, please see our FAQ
    about the Technology Advancement Program.
    =?Utf-8?B?TWFj?=, Aug 8, 2005

  2. I'll check and make sure this isnt just a typo.
    Joseph Conway [MSFT], Aug 8, 2005

  3. Thanks...I look forward to hear your findings.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFj?=, Aug 8, 2005
  4. On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 12:13:12 +0100, "Joseph Conway [MSFT]"
    <> wrote:

    > I'll check and make sure this isnt just a typo.

    Like all the other typos?

    1/ My order showing XP PRo instead of XP64...
    2/ The website address on the confirmation email STILL being incorrect
    ("www.microsoft.productorder.com/clientx64" instead of the correct
    address: "http://microsoft.productorder.com/clientx64" )

    3/ The fact after 2 emails stating my new order reference, it still does
    not let me in to the tracker site. (Interestingly, my new reference is a
    Pxxxxxxxxx reference compared to the old Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx reference)

    Really, this is screw up after screw up... I would not trust Zomax to
    arrange a fook in a brothel.
    Mark Gillespie, Aug 8, 2005