    in about 10 seconds. I look at the trace and see a FRMR. Does anybody
    have an idea of what could be causing this?

    , Mar 1, 2006

  2. Guest

    wrote:
    > The line goes down and comes up
    > in about 10 seconds. I look at the trace and see a FRMR.

    Post the trace, including frames before the FRMR.

    Regards,
    Steve

    Steve Schefter phone: +1 705 725 9999 x26
    The Software Group Limited fax: +1 705 725 9666
    642 Welham Road,
    Barrie, Ontario CANADA L4N 9A1 Web: www.wanware.com

    , Mar 1, 2006

  3. Guest

    Steve, lets see if I still have the trace, But I see the invalid sdlc
    frame and it is a RR with the NS out of sequece. What puzzles me is
    that it is every 4 hours on the button. Another thing, From Tandem to
    the router the is a SWAN.

    , Mar 1, 2006
  4. Merv Guest

    post the IOS version and router models

    Merv, Mar 1, 2006
  5. Guest

    It is a 2600 with IOS ver. 12.2.32

    , Mar 1, 2006
  6. Merv Guest

    Also new set up or something that has been in service for some time ?

    Merv, Mar 1, 2006
  7. Guest

    The newest thing We have is the SWAN(serial wide area network) on the
    Tandem.

    , Mar 1, 2006
  8. Merv Guest

    How long has the problem been occurring ?

    Merv, Mar 1, 2006