    Bob Guest

    Does the Tamrac 5688 case have room for a spare battery in addition to a
    compactflash card in the outer case? Im considering one for my Canon s400
    Bob, Jul 15, 2003

  2. Bob

    Janko Guest

    "Bob" <> wrote in message

    > Does the Tamrac 5688 case have room for a spare battery in addition to a
    > compactflash card in the outer case? Im considering one for my Canon s400

    I was trying to find a case for my Canon S400 a while ago and I choose
    the Tamrac 5690. S400 fits to 5688 well but there is no room for a
    battery and the cover is somehow loose (it does not cover the camera
    on the sides). 5690 is a bit larger but much "softer" and "hides" the
    camera very well.

    Regards,

    Janko
    Janko, Jul 15, 2003