    i have tryed a program called speakonia it work pretty well but i would like
    one that works even better

    Thanks : )

    Jake_, Nov 17, 2003

  2. Jake_

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Brian H¹©, Nov 17, 2003

  3. Jake_

    Jerri Guest

    "Jake_" <> wrote in message
    news:3fb8976e$0$13682$...
    > Hello I just wanted to ask if anybody know's of an application that can

    read
    > text and then speak it
    > i have tryed a program called speakonia it work pretty well but i would

    like
    > one that works even better
    >
    > Thanks : )

    There are screen readers developed especially for the visually impaired. One
    is called JAWS, and it is probably the most popular. It is expensive though.
    There is a screen reader called Read Please, which can be downloaded in a
    free and deluxe version ... you might try a search on "screen reader".
    Jerri

    Jerri, Nov 17, 2003
  4. Jake_

    Rob Guest

    Jake_ wrote:
    > Hello I just wanted to ask if anybody know's of an application that
    > can read text and then speak it
    > i have tryed a program called speakonia it work pretty well but i
    > would like one that works even better
    >
    > Thanks : )

    Narrator, an accessibility program in Accessories in WinXP.

    Rob, Nov 17, 2003