    the second computer when they are logged on. I remember being able to talk
    with other classmates in college using the lab computers.

    Can this be done in Windows XP?

    =?Utf-8?B?QWxpYXM=?=, Dec 27, 2005

  2. Hi
    There is a lot of free software that can help.
    http://www.snapfiles.com/Freeware/network/fwnetworkmessage.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Dec 28, 2005

  3. Jack,

    You are a god send. The link you gave me has so much cool stuff I wish I
    could reach out and hug you :) You have really made my whole week because
    I've spent about that much time trying to find a page like the one you gave
    me. You absolutely ROCK!!!

    -Alias

    =?Utf-8?B?QWxpYXM=?=, Dec 28, 2005