  1. mike avera

    mike avera Guest

    ever possible?
    mike avera, Dec 17, 2003

  2. mike avera

    Wade365 Guest

    I'd RATHER see "Tales From The Crypt" out on DVD, the HBO series that is.
    Wade365, Dec 17, 2003

  3. mike avera

    Nyder Guest

    Tales from the crypt are kinda bland compared to Tales from the Darkside
    IMHO.

    Jeff
    Nyder, Dec 18, 2003
  4. mike avera

    jayembee Guest

    "Nyder" <> wrote:

    > Tales from the crypt are kinda bland compared to Tales
    > from the Darkside IMHO.

    You really think so? I don't.

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Dec 18, 2003
  5. mike avera

    Wade365 Guest

    I just feel that the HBO series had a bit more to work with... "Darkside"
    always seemed like the dim little brother in comparison. A lot of that has to
    do with difference in budget obviously, but I also think the writing was a bit
    better too.
    Wade365, Dec 18, 2003
  6. mike avera

    jayembee Guest

    (Wade365) wrote:

    >I just feel that the HBO series had a bit more to work with... "Darkside"
    >always seemed like the dim little brother in comparison. A lot of that has to
    >do with difference in budget obviously, but I also think the writing was a bit
    >better too.

    Agreed. I've always thought of DARKSIDE as "Tales from the Crypt
    Lite".

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Dec 21, 2003