    in just 15 days...
    Any feedback will be appreciated
    chummy

    chummy, May 24, 2004

  2. Yes, you can pass just by knowing the material in that book. I spent about
    40 hours studying but I merely read most labs. It would take longer for
    someone not familiar with .NET or SQL. If you are thoroughly reading the
    book and doing the labs you will really know this stuff, and won't just
    forget it three months later.

    Best,
    Brad Williams

    Brad Williams, May 24, 2004

  3. >If you are thoroughly reading the
    >book and doing the labs you will really know this stuff, and won't just
    >forget it three months later.

    don't forget the 'taking notes' part.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 25, 2004