    Canada (in the evening or as correspondence)? I have looked on-line and
    can't seem to find a place that offers it. Any helps would be really
    appreciated.

    =?Utf-8?B?VXJzdWxhUw==?=, Sep 25, 2005

  2. UrsulaS wrote:
    > Hi! Does anyone know where I can take the MCSE course in Winnipeg, Manitoba,
    > Canada (in the evening or as correspondence)? I have looked on-line and
    > can't seem to find a place that offers it. Any helps would be really
    > appreciated.

    http://directory.microsoft.com/mprd...yDropDown=120&findPartnerButton=Find Partners

    I started out by going to this link
    http://directory.microsoft.com/mprd/Search.aspx?SearchGroup=SolutionsAndServicesRadio
    and clicking on Narrow my search by Geography. (Just in case my first
    link doesn't work for you).

    Also, you could try Google or MSN Search, and search for MCSE Training
    Courses in Winnepeg, Manitoba.

    --
    Patrick Dickey <>
    http://www.pats-computer-solutions.com

    Patrick Dickey, Sep 25, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?VXJzdWxhUw==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?VXJzdWxhUw==?="
    <> say in

    > Hi! Does anyone know where I can take the MCSE course in Winnipeg,
    > Manitoba, Canada (in the evening or as correspondence)? I have looked
    > on-line and can't seem to find a place that offers it. Any helps
    > would be really appreciated.

    if you can find a place where Rolly Perreaux teaches I'm sure you will find
    a good place.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Stagnation is fine with me if it maintains the status quo.

    Neil, Sep 26, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?VXJzdWxhUw==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    > did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?VXJzdWxhUw==?="
    > <> say in
    >
    >> Hi! Does anyone know where I can take the MCSE course in Winnipeg,
    >> Manitoba, Canada (in the evening or as correspondence)? I have looked
    >> on-line and can't seem to find a place that offers it. Any helps
    >> would be really appreciated.

    > if you can find a place where Rolly Perreaux teaches I'm sure you will
    > find
    > a good place.

    You answered her question without asking her if she's hawt?! Come on, man,
    I rarely post on the weekends, and I count on you to take up the slack for
    me and ask that important question to potential hawties.

    Frisbee®, Sep 26, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?VXJzdWxhUw==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >You answered her question without asking her if she's hawt?! Come on, man,
    >I rarely post on the weekends, and I count on you to take up the slack for
    >me and ask that important question to potential hawties.

    I feel Neil should be deducted two penalty points for this oversight.
    Although as it's Neil, this penalty could be suspended for a month.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Sep 26, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?VXJzdWxhUw==?=

    James Guest

    Come on man, there is not such thing as a hottie who is interested in
    computers!

    James, Sep 26, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?VXJzdWxhUw==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "James" <> wrote in message
    > Come on man, there is not such thing as a hottie who is interested in
    > computers!

    This is why I added the word "potential."

    Actually, all MCNGP females are hawties. Apparently you have not looked at
    their pictures on our web site.

    --
    Fris "Home of several potential Miss Universe's" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!

    http://www.mcngp.com

    Frisbee®, Sep 26, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?VXJzdWxhUw==?=

    kpg Guest

    I always thought the whole Miss Universe thing a bit pretentious.
    After all, the only contestants are from Terra Firma, so at best
    it could be called Miss Earth. I suppose since we are pretty
    certain there are no other humanoids in our solar system one could
    go so far as to say Miss Solar System. Beyond that it's purely
    speculation.

    kpg, Sep 26, 2005
  9. =?Utf-8?B?VXJzdWxhUw==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> say in

    > humanoids

    specie-ist!

    --
    Neil "just another ugly sack of mostly water" MCNGP#30

    - Be reasonable... Let's do it my way.

    Neil, Sep 26, 2005
  10. =?Utf-8?B?VXJzdWxhUw==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > You answered her question without asking her if she's hawt?! Come on,
    > man, I rarely post on the weekends, and I count on you to take up the
    > slack for me and ask that important question to potential hawties.

    my humblest appologies. I was teaching last week so I have been far too
    polite for an extended period of time. Let me correct this; "Ursula, R U
    HAWT? Send GIFs!!!1!!!111!1!one!!"

    as an aside the class was great (good to be teaching again) and 2 of my
    students gave the instructor an average of 9 with one putting in a
    comment of "Extremely knowledgable, instills confidence. An exceptional
    instructor". I didn't even offer cash to whoever it was (MS review
    process is online and allows the students to remain annonymous). Teaching
    is often good for your ego, unless you are a lousey trainer. I strive to
    be a good one. (I know that Rolly in Winterpeg is a good one too, hench
    my original comment to Ursula)

    I told the eldest offspring that I had recieved a couple of 9's for my
    review and the whelp attempted to pull a "Dad" on me.

    "What happended to the other 10%? Only got 9 out of 10? You should be
    trying harder!" Sheesh, it's like she has heard that somewhere or
    something. <VBEG>

    I really did enjoy informing her that the reviews were out of 9 :)

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Most men soon realize that vacations are disguised shopping sprees.

    Neil, Sep 26, 2005
  11. =?Utf-8?B?VXJzdWxhUw==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> humanoids
    >
    >specie-ist!

    I hate people who specie-ist, well them and the Martians.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Sep 26, 2005
  12. To answer the question about whether I'm hawt: I'd say I'm hideous :) Thanks
    everyone for your help -- greatly appreciated!

    =?Utf-8?B?VXJzdWxhUw==?=, Sep 27, 2005
  13. =?Utf-8?B?VXJzdWxhUw==?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > To answer the question about whether I'm hawt: I'd say I'm hideous :)

    I'm sorry but this sort of thing should be determined by the group. On
    behalf of us all, I must insist on photographic evidence.

    Jtyc, Sep 27, 2005
  14. =?Utf-8?B?VXJzdWxhUw==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "UrsulaS" <> wrote in message
    > To answer the question about whether I'm hawt: I'd say I'm hideous :)
    > Thanks
    > everyone for your help -- greatly appreciated!

    I think you're fibbing, as most ultra-hawt wimmins would deny their hawtness
    so as to brush off all the slobbering hounds that occupy these here froups.

    However, nice to see the occaisional poster in here with a real sense of
    humor.

    Frisbee®, Sep 27, 2005
  15. =?Utf-8?B?VXJzdWxhUw==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >However, nice to see the occaisional poster in here with a real sense of
    >humor.

    I believe in Canada, unlike other parts of the world, having a sense
    of humor not considered a criminal offence. I may be wrong however, I
    mean, just look at Neil.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Sep 27, 2005
  16. =?Utf-8?B?VXJzdWxhUw==?=

    > To answer the question about whether I'm hawt: I'd say I'm hideous :)
    > Thanks everyone for your help -- greatly appreciated!

    can't be, I'm from winterpeg and I'm obviously gorgeous. All people from
    winterpeg are gorgeous. Can't you tell just by looking at me that all
    people from winterpeg are beautiful people? LOOK AT ME!

    ps you're welcome.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Grandparenting: The stage in life when you get even with your children.

    Neil, Sep 27, 2005
  17. =?Utf-8?B?VXJzdWxhUw==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in

    > I may be wrong however, I
    > mean, just look at Neil.

    I put up with you, ergo I have a phenominal sense of humo(u)r...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - 300,000 m/sec. It's not just a good idea, it's the Law.

    Neil, Sep 27, 2005
  18. =?Utf-8?B?VXJzdWxhUw==?=

    CBIC Guest

    .. All people
    > from winterpeg are gorgeous.

    I can attest to this. I rode through that area on my Harley one summer.
    Every single person is gorgeous. I popped wood for every woman I saw and was
    envious of every handsome man.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Sep 27, 2005
  19. =?Utf-8?B?VXJzdWxhUw==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > Every single person is gorgeous.

    naturally, but then it gets better in the Niagara Region. There seems to
    be an amazing mix of ethnicities here that provide for knockout wimmin.
    Italian beauties mixed with long legged, red headed dutch chicks,
    combined with smoldering girls from the balkans, large chested anglo-
    saxons, exotic asians and on and on it goes. The hard part of living here
    is figuring which direction to look next.

    *sigh*

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - MR SPIDERS. MR NOT. OSAR. CDEDBDI's. LIB. MR SPIDERS.

    Neil, Sep 27, 2005
  20. =?Utf-8?B?VXJzdWxhUw==?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC spewed across the ether:

    > I can attest to this. I rode through that area on my Harley one
    > summer. Every single person is gorgeous. I popped wood for every woman
    > I saw and was envious of every handsome man.

    And here is photo of trio of lovelies at singles bar in Winterpeg.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Sep 27, 2005