    need help identifying the species. I'm so glad I had my D3 with me today!

    <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/alluring.htm>

    Rita
    Rita Berkowitz, Jan 12, 2008

  2. Rita Berkowitz

    Matt Ion Guest

    Rita Berkowitz wrote:
    > The D3 is incredible! We all know the Formidable 500 is truly amazing, but
    > I never thought the resolving power of the D3 could have reproduced the
    > exotic colors and detail of the wildlife that is found on the frozen
    > lake so
    > well! The colors and markings are so rich and beautiful, almost tropical.
    > I'm not sure why it hasn't yet migrated south? This is a first for me so I
    > need help identifying the species. I'm so glad I had my D3 with me today!
    >
    > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/alluring.htm>

    "Best viewed full size.

    For 1024 x 768 click here."

    So this magnificent camera will only do SVGA?
    Matt Ion, Jan 12, 2008

  3. Rita Berkowitz

    George Kerby Guest

    On 1/11/08 8:05 PM, in article , "Rita
    Berkowitz" <> wrote:

    > The D3 is incredible! We all know the Formidable 500 is truly amazing, but
    > I never thought the resolving power of the D3 could have reproduced the
    > exotic colors and detail of the wildlife that is found on the frozen lake so
    > well! The colors and markings are so rich and beautiful, almost tropical.
    > I'm not sure why it hasn't yet migrated south? This is a first for me so I
    > need help identifying the species. I'm so glad I had my D3 with me today!
    >
    > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/alluring.htm>
    >

    > Rita

    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........(snore).......zzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZz
    z...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....zzzzzzzzz.......(p-p-p-ph-h-h-a-a-a-r-r-rt-t-t).......
    ....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....(yawn)...zzzzzzzzzzz....
    George Kerby, Jan 12, 2008