Taking the C# --> 70-536 Exam ??? (Suggestions on Studying)

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Jason, Feb 15, 2010.

  1. Jason

    Jason Guest

    Hello,

    I'm an experienced .NET programmer, but am having problems getting
    into the groove in studying for the 70-536 exam. I have the Microsoft
    Self-Paced Training Guide (2nd Edition) for this exam, and have
    purchased the Transcender Exam as well.

    I guess in a nutshell I want to be able to pass the test as soon as
    possible, but am getting lost in all the details... Since Transcender
    has 3 exams, someone suggested I should:

    1) Go over 1st Transcender Exam. -- For those questions you get
    wrong, go back and study those sections until you understand the right
    answer.

    2) Go over the 2nd Transcender Exam. -- For those questions you get
    wrong, go back and study those sections until you understand the right
    answer.

    3) Book for the Test.

    4) While waiting for the Test Date, go over the 3rd Transcender Exam.
    -- For those questions you get wrong, go back and study those
    sections until you understand the right answer.

    5) Write the test.

    I would really appreciate feedback from those people who have passed
    either the 70-536 Exam, or a similar one. What worked for you? What
    would you do differently if you could do it again? Should I buy more
    tests or aids?

    Thanks
    Jason
    Jason, Feb 15, 2010