    I've finally set a date, and am taking the test tomorrow. Hope I make it.

    --
    Jerold

    Racefan3231, May 8, 2006

  2. Racefan3231

    Racefan3231 Guest

    I passed!!! - 749!!!

    On to 70-272.
    Jerold.
    --
    Jerold

    Racefan3231, May 10, 2006

  3. Racefan3231

    Hoska Guest

    congrats

    could u tell me which material u study "TK ..etc" cuz i'm going to take
    the exam next tuesday

    --
    Hoska

    Hoska, May 14, 2006
  4. Racefan3231

    Racefan3231 Guest

    My company sent me to a customized course for both sections (3 days instead
    of 5 days), and then I studied online with Safaribooksonline, and took the
    practice exams at www.certquest.net as well.
    I also messed around with the settings on my Windows XP laptop a bit as well.
    --
    Jerold

    Racefan3231, May 15, 2006
  5. Racefan3231

    Racefan3231 Guest

    I've also work at an IT Help Desk for 12+ years!! That helps quite a bit.
    --
    Jerold

    Racefan3231, May 15, 2006