    Sybase, and uCertify yet again!

    Well if anybody can help me with the last minute tips, I will be
    obliged.

    Lisa Duchovny, Jul 25, 2003

  2. Lisa Duchovny

    JJ Guest

    Just be cool and relax, you'll do just fine. ;)

    a Microsoft
    >Certified Solutions Developer, my long cherished dream!

    Well, I am all
    >the more nervous this time. I am trusting Microsoft

    Press, NewRiders,

    JJ, Jul 26, 2003

  3. Hi Lisa,

    I agree with Ken and JJ, you should not feel nervous. Be cool and go
    for the exam, you will surely do well. The resources you have used for
    the preparation of this exam are good enough to help you pass the
    exam. Wish you all the best for the exam!!

    Thanks,
    Martin

    Martin Walker, Jul 28, 2003
  4. Hi Lisa,