    I am taking on 70-175 a day after. i have purchased Microsoft and New
    Rider books and the uCertify preptest. I am looking for some good tips
    to pass the exam. Please let me know if you have any.

    Lisa Duchovny, Jul 1, 2003

  2. Lisa Duchovny

    RayMilhon Guest

    I used MCSD in a nutshell Published by O'Reilly Author was Foxall. It
    was my Primary study guide along with Transcenders and MSDN Library. I
    passed both 175 and 176 on the First Try with scores well above 800

    ---
    Sign up to get free daily practice questions at: http://www.QoD.US/i-54.htm
    View this thread: http://www.examnotes.net/article1015105.html
    RayMilhon------------------------------------------------------------------------
    RayMilhon's Profile: http://www.examnotes.net/forums/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=103479

    RayMilhon, Jul 1, 2003

  3. Hi,

    Thanks for the lovely piece of advice. I must tell you that I cleared
    70-175 on Saturday. I had used Microsoft Press and New Riders books
    and the uCertify preptest. These books and the preptest did not let me
    down this time too. I must say if it were not for their help, I would
    not have made it.

    uCertify has done it yet again. It has good value for money. Their
    study notes have really impressed me. They have been tremendous help.
    Well now I shall be taking up ARDSA. They say it is really tough.
    Please help me with some tips so that I can make it through this too.

    Lisa Duchovny, Jul 9, 2003