Taking .NET 2.0 exams as early as possible

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by =?Utf-8?B?R2Vvcmdl?=, Jun 9, 2005.

  1. I would like to take any .NET 2.0 exams absolutely as early as possible, do I
    have to make a request to someone somehere? What's the process?

    =?Utf-8?B?R2Vvcmdl?=, Jun 9, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?R2Vvcmdl?=

    Don Carter Guest

    On Wed, 8 Jun 2005 23:26:02 -0700, George
    <> wrote:

    >I would like to take any .NET 2.0 exams absolutely as early as possible, do I
    >have to make a request to someone somehere? What's the process?

    It's a 2 step process
    1. Wait until they're available
    2. Sign up for them at your chosen exam provider.

    Don Carter, Jun 9, 2005

  3. If you're referring to the beta exams, then you cannot sign-up with the exam
    provider without getting an invitation for it. Invitations are usually sent
    to people who are already certified and subscribe to MCP flash (!). Check out
    the details at http://tinyurl.com/8y88b

    If you're referring to taking up exams after they're released, of course you
    can just sign up at the exam provider and just take them !

    =?Utf-8?B?UmFqYQ==?=, Jun 9, 2005
  4. Thanks Raja, yes, I was talking about the beta exams.

    Will take a look at MCP flash......

    =?Utf-8?B?R2Vvcmdl?=, Jun 10, 2005