    new server come out soon. Do you guys think that it's worth it
    to take the win2k3 MCSE exams now?

    Thanks

    Lam, Nov 2, 2005

  2. Yes. Longhorn's release is a way off. MCSE 2K3 on Windows Server 2003 R2
    will still be an MCSE 2003. Granted, there may or may not be an R2 upgrade
    test.

    Many of the electives in the MCSE 2003 will likley carry over to Longhorn
    when it is released.

    Note - Windows 2003 Server R2 is not Longhorn.

    --
    Bob Christian II
    MVP - LCS

    Bob Christian, Nov 2, 2005

  3. Lam

    CBIC Guest

    Lam wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I need some opinionson MCSE for windows 2003 server exam.
    > It's already the end of 2005 and Microsoft is going to have
    > new server come out soon. Do you guys think that it's worth it
    > to take the win2k3 MCSE exams now?
    >
    > Thanks

    No, don't take the 2003 track. Wait for the next OS to come out. Oh, but
    then don't take that track either because MS will be bringing out another OS
    shortly after that. Take that track, oh wait.....
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Nov 2, 2005
  4. It's nice to have your collection of certs on your wall. Getting certs just
    helps you to get your foot in the door, it's how much you know and what you
    do with it that's the biggest factor. The MCSE 03 track is harder than the
    2000 track, so if you wanted to get on the "paper cert" bandwagon, you might
    as well do it now. Once the longhorn tests come out, the mcse 03 will be
    around for a little while, so you have plenty of time.

    =?Utf-8?B?RXZpbEdlZWtHaXJs?=, Nov 2, 2005
  5. Lam

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >No, don't take the 2003 track. Wait for the next OS to come out. Oh, but
    >then don't take that track either because MS will be bringing out another OS
    >shortly after that. Take that track, oh wait.....

    I personally think people should until 256bit windows comes out....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 2, 2005
  6. Lam

    MitchS Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message

    > I personally think people should until 256bit windows comes out....

    That's old school now. I want my certs on XBox 360

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone."

    MitchS, Nov 2, 2005
  7. Lam

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> I personally think people should until 256bit windows comes out....
    >
    >That's old school now. I want my certs on XBox 360

    pls give me dumps XBox360

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 2, 2005
  8. Lam

    Mike T. Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >>> I personally think people should until 256bit windows comes out....

    >>That's old school now. I want my certs on XBox 360

    > pls give me dumps XBox360

    the best

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Nov 2, 2005
  9. Lam

    Mike T. Guest

    "MitchS" <m remove this > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    >
    >> I personally think people should until 256bit windows comes out....

    > That's old school now. I want my certs on XBox 360

    I'm waiting for the XBox 720.

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Nov 2, 2005
  10. Lam

    > >No, don't take the 2003 track. Wait for the next OS to come out. Oh, but
    >>then don't take that track either because MS will be bringing out another
    >>OS
    >>shortly after that. Take that track, oh wait.....

    > I personally think people should until 256bit windows comes out....

    Just imagine how fast you'll be able to play Minesweeper with that bad boy!

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP Nummer einundvierzig

    Mike T., Nov 2, 2005
  11. Lam

    Briscobar Guest

    Mike T. <> rambled:

    > "MitchS" <m remove this > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> I personally think people should until 256bit windows comes out....

    >> That's old school now. I want my certs on XBox 360
    >>

    > I'm waiting for the XBox 720.

    You people are pathetic. You're still stuck in 3 dimensions. 360? 720?
    That's only 3 dimensions! Or two, at the minimum! I'm all about XBox 4D!

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com spits rhymes like a mofo.

    Briscobar, Nov 2, 2005
  12. Lam

    Mike T. Guest

    "Briscobar" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > You people are pathetic. You're still stuck in 3 dimensions. 360? 720?
    > That's only 3 dimensions! Or two, at the minimum! I'm all about XBox 4D!

    What about the Fifth Dimension?

    --
    Mike T.
    The dawning of the Age of Aquarius

    Mike T., Nov 2, 2005
  13. Lam

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Mike T. spewed across the ether:

    > Just imagine how fast you'll be able to play Minesweeper with that bad
    > boy!

    Hmmmm.

    16 bit = *click**BOOM**"damn"**click**BOOM**"damn"*

    256 bit = *click**BOOM**"damn"**click**BOOM**"damn"*

    Not seeing a ton of difference here.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    >could you explain the steps to add the DC that you took?

    Sure,
    1 - I posted question here.....(Kline Sphere, in mpcemcse)

    JaR, Nov 2, 2005
  14. Lam

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Mike T. spewed across the ether:

    > What about the Fifth Dimension?

    I never got a ride in that darned balloon!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Nov 2, 2005
  15. Lam

    Briscobar Guest

    Mike T. <> rambled:

    > "Briscobar" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >

    >> You people are pathetic. You're still stuck in 3 dimensions. 360?
    >> 720? That's only 3 dimensions! Or two, at the minimum! I'm all about
    >> XBox 4D!
    >>

    > What about the Fifth Dimension?

    Oh now you're just being silly.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com is part of a balanced breakfast.

    Briscobar, Nov 2, 2005
  16. Lam

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> Just imagine how fast you'll be able to play Minesweeper with that bad
    >> boy!

    >Hmmmm.
    >
    >16 bit = *click**BOOM**"damn"**click**BOOM**"damn"*
    >
    >256 bit = *click**BOOM**"damn"**click**BOOM**"damn"*
    >
    >Not seeing a ton of difference here.

    lol

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 2, 2005
  17. Lam

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> You people are pathetic. You're still stuck in 3 dimensions. 360? 720?
    >> That's only 3 dimensions! Or two, at the minimum! I'm all about XBox 4D!
    >>

    >What about the Fifth Dimension?

    that'll be included in sp2

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 2, 2005
  18. Lam

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Mike T. spewed across the ether:
    >
    >> Just imagine how fast you'll be able to play Minesweeper with that bad
    >> boy!

    > Hmmmm.
    >
    > 16 bit = *click**BOOM**"damn"**click**BOOM**"damn"*
    >
    > 256 bit = *click**BOOM**"damn"**click**BOOM**"damn"*
    >
    > Not seeing a ton of difference here.

    expert level = 93 seconds...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Hey! Don't shoot that postal worker <BANG!> NO CARRIER

    Neil, Nov 2, 2005
  19. Lam

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Mike T." <> say in

    > Just imagine how fast you'll be able to play Minesweeper with that bad
    > boy!

    or Unreal Tournament...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Diplomacy - the art of letting someone have your way.

    Neil, Nov 2, 2005
  20. Lam

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in news:#2K
    $:

    > I'm all about XBox 4D!

    I played that last year...and tomorrow..same game...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - I want a car the color of dirt.

    Neil, Nov 2, 2005