    Wish me luck.
    Cheers
    RemoteShark
    RemoteShark, Jan 10, 2007

  2. I go through the Press book and write down stuff I learn while I read. Then
    after Im done with the book I type it all up in Word for reviewal. Then I do
    the CD from the book and review eveything i dont know (either from the book
    or perusing on a MS KB knowledgebase of Technet article) Once I've covered
    all that I'm pretty much ready for the test after i go through Windows and
    memorize and familiarize with everything.

    Keith Chilton, Jan 10, 2007

  3. Well you guys got this under control. Let me know if I can help you guys
    out with anything. Good luck in your studies.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Jan 11, 2007
  4. RemoteShark

    kami khan Guest

    hello frendz!!
    i want to take 70-271 in march, so where shd i start from..help needed
    urgently and the resourse?
    luv u all

    kami khan, Jan 16, 2007
  5. Where do you start??? :) Hands on experience. Books will only teach you
    so much. Ask Jo in this newsgroup about that. My question to you is what
    experience do you have with Windows XP Professional in a domain
    environment?

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    http://www.yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom

    Michael D. Alligood, Jan 16, 2007
  6. RemoteShark

    TurkReno Guest

    "Michael D. Alligood" <> wrote in news:
    #:

    > Windows XP Professional in a domain
    > environment?

    That question is not too terribly important. What you really need to
    ask yourself is have you memorized the insides and out of the TCP/IP
    functions and how well do you think you could troubleshoot things within
    it.

    There are 5 different sections that are graded on this test and the
    outcome all depends on how well you preform on the tests. What do you
    feel like, according to the Microsoft Learning Website, is your weakest
    point? What do you feel like is your strongest point? I'm not going to
    do the research for you, but go look it up and reply back. That way I
    can give you better information as to where to start studying.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50
    TurkReno, Jan 16, 2007
  7. RemoteShark

    TurkReno Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?a2FtaSBraGFu?= <kami > wrote in

    > hello frendz!!

    Second, not spelling "friends" right is going to put you in a world of
    hurt.

    > i want to take 70-271 in march, so where shd i start from..help
    > needed

    Let me stop you right there. Yes, its quite apparent help is needed.
    Find yourself an english tutor. Graduate middle school, and then come
    back.

    > urgently and the resourse?
    > luv u all

    Afraid not.