    MCP, i-Net+, CIWA, A+
    member of: CompTIA-ITPRO, HDI, IETF
    http://fredsfastcram.netfirms.com
    Frederic, Nov 9, 2003

  2. Frederic

    Frederic Guest

    I have passed that beast today!
    I studied with IT Project+ and PMP material
    Learning project management was difficult because I couldn't practice. I
    spent 1 year in preparation for this certification. I was involved in a
    major project at the job this year and that gave me the practice I needed. I
    couldn't have done it otherwise.
    I had 2 hours and finished in 1 hour.
    Pass Score was 63% and I scored 80%

    --
    Frederic
    MCP, IT Project+, i-Net+, CIWA, A+

    Frederic, Nov 10, 2003

  3. Frederic

    BK Guest

    Congratulations!

    Question.. What exactly is IT Project+ ? Is it a heavily seeked cert as
    well? Would it be an advantage to have it in the IT world?

    BK, Nov 10, 2003
  4. Frederic

    Guest Guest

    It's about project management (by comptia)

    http://www.cramsession.com/certifications/comptia/it-project.asp

    http://comptia.org/certification/itproject/default.asp

    --
    Frederic