    I'm taking an exam soon and I know most of the stuff but when it come to the
    exam I always seem to crumble

    Does anyone have any revision tips??????????

    Dan, May 13, 2009

  2. Dan

    John R Guest

    "Dan" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello People
    >
    > I'm taking an exam soon and I know most of the stuff but when it come to
    > the
    > exam I always seem to crumble
    >
    > Does anyone have any revision tips??????????

    I've always found the tests were much easier when I knew and understood the
    material I was being tested on, and actually had lots of hands on with the
    technology. That seems to make answering questions about the material
    almost, well, easy.

    Maybe that's just me.

    John R

    John R, May 13, 2009

  3. Dan

    Rockey Guest

    yes visit this website http://www.beitcertified.com . its very helpful

    Rockey, May 14, 2009
  4. Dan

    John R Guest

    "Rockey" <> wrote in message
    > On 13 May, 20:59, Dan <> wrote:
    >> Hello People
    >>
    >> I'm taking an exam soon and I know most of the stuff but when it come to
    >> the
    >> exam I always seem to crumble
    >>
    >> Does anyone have any revision tips??????????

    > yes visit this website http://www.beitc***ertified.com . its very helpful

    Don't listen to this piece of human toxic waste. That site is a brain dump
    site. You risk all losing all of your MS certifications by using it. Only
    the most lowly waste sucking scum of the earth would advertise the way they
    do.

    John R

    John R, May 14, 2009
  5. Dan

    fsleemaxxx Guest

    mcdst

    can i take the test even if i have a A+

    fsleemaxxx, May 16, 2009
  6. Dan

    PAJ Guest

    Re: mcdst

    On Fri, 15 May 2009 23:24:12 -0400, "fsleemaxxx" <>
    wrote:

    >can i take the test even if i have a A+

    This is a post-requisite.

    PAJ, May 16, 2009