    exams not the whole traning courses that most places provide. I live near
    londons so anywhere in london or in between london and Reading.
    Many thanks in advance.
    tazz092, Jan 24, 2008

  2. There are no testing centers in London, Kentucky. I don't know about Reading,
    Pennsylvania, but there are a lot of places between them (I would recommend
    Lexington).

    Actually, you can go to http://www.prometric.com/Microsoft/default.htm and
    choose "Locate a Testing Center."

    LarryWestMCSD, Feb 4, 2008

  3. tazz092

    Bison Guest

    Dude, have you heard of a country called United Kingdom whose capital is
    London? It's on the other side of pond. The world is much, much bigger than
    United States of America. Thanks, you are very 'well informed"

    Bison, Mar 5, 2008
  4. tazz092

    Al Guest

    VBG! (ex Reading, both in Penn and UK)