Taking Exam

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by 123456MCAD, Nov 2, 2006.

  1. 123456MCAD

    123456MCAD Guest

    Hi,
    i would like to take MCAD exams. is there any place where i can find the
    locations for taking the exam. Or is it possible can i take it in online.
    Thanks for your helps.
     
    123456MCAD, Nov 2, 2006
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. All you need do are:
    Decide on the exam provider( thompson prometric or pearson vue)
    Browse through their test sites and locations to choose a location nearest
    to you.
    As for writing the exam online, I don't think it's vissible.
    --
    Okoronkwo Chinedu
    Nigeria


    "123456MCAD" wrote:

    > Hi,
    > i would like to take MCAD exams. is there any place where i can find the
    > locations for taking the exam. Or is it possible can i take it in online.
    > Thanks for your helps.
     
    ChigbuaUmuenu, Nov 3, 2006
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. 123456MCAD

    Cerebrus Guest

    ChigbuaUmuenu wrote:

    > As for writing the exam online, I don't think it's vissible.


    WTF ???!!!
     
    Cerebrus, Nov 3, 2006
    #3
  4. Here is the link to both VUE and Prometric's sites:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/register/
    Both companies have worldwide test centers but not always in the same
    cities; you might have to check both sites.
    --
    Trika, Microsoft Learning, Microsoft Corp. This posting is provided "AS IS"
    with no warranties, and confers no rights.


    "ChigbuaUmuenu" wrote:

    > All you need do are:
    > Decide on the exam provider( thompson prometric or pearson vue)
    > Browse through their test sites and locations to choose a location nearest
    > to you.
    > As for writing the exam online, I don't think it's vissible.
    > --
    > Okoronkwo Chinedu
    > Nigeria
    >
    >
    > "123456MCAD" wrote:
    >
    > > Hi,
    > > i would like to take MCAD exams. is there any place where i can find the
    > > locations for taking the exam. Or is it possible can i take it in online.
    > > Thanks for your helps.
     
    Trika Harms zum Spreckel (MSFT), Nov 11, 2006
    #4
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Barry Strider
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    1,002
    Somchai U.
    Sep 9, 2003
  2. Alvin

    Taking CCNA Exam

    Alvin, Dec 10, 2004, in forum: Cisco
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    1,410
    Alvin
    Dec 12, 2004
  3. Mahair
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    567
  4. Paul
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    407
  5. Replies:
    9
    Views:
    1,762
    Rowdy Yates
    Sep 23, 2005
Loading...

Share This Page