    Anything on the exam that is pretty tough?

    Any advice would be appreicated,

    Cheers.

    Mysticmoose06, Jun 6, 2007

  2. Mysticmoose06

    Holz Guest

    On Wed, 06 Jun 2007 03:18:28 +0000, Mysticmoose06 wrote:

    > Any advice would be appreicated,

    Taking it next month
    Good luck!!!

    --
    TIA

    The next version of Windows? Windows piñata
    Piñatas are made from easily breakable materials. a bright container generally
    suspended on a rope from a tree branch or ceiling that is filled with candy
    and toys and is used during celebrations. A succession of blindfolded,
    stick-wielding children and some fun-loving adults will try to break the
    piñata in order to collect the candy inside of it.

    Holz, Jun 15, 2007