    expected these a long time ago :/

    Btw, any word on when we can expect these? Thanks.

    Michael

    =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbCBNZW5kb3ph?=, Aug 23, 2005

  2. Don't care if they ever ship stupidmouse drivers (OK, I care, but not
    because I'll ever use them or need them, but because the folks here will.)
    But I really miss mini-mode. Unfortunately, getting that will take a bit
    more, since it's the same 32-bit DLL/64-bit EXE problem we've already seen.
    The only solution is to re-write it for 64-bit.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 23, 2005