Taking a Breath

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by mmyvusenet, Jul 5, 2010.

  1. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    mmyvusenet, Jul 5, 2010

  2. George Kerby wrote:

    > On 7/5/10 10:26 AM, in article , "mmyvusenet"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Hello:
    >>
    >> This weekend I took this picture, this other activity of the species:
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4763114142/
    >>
    >> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
    >>

    > Very well done! You have improved greatly.

    Technical question- What's causing the flecks on the subject, and what
    is the stuff on the glass just above the water mark?

    --
    john mcwilliams

    John McWilliams, Jul 5, 2010

  3. Ï "mmyvusenet" <> Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá
    > Hello:
    >
    > This weekend I took this picture, this other activity of the species:
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4763114142/
    >
    > Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

    A very nice portrait of a reptilian pet!

    --
    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
    major in electrical engineering

    Tzortzakakis Dimitris, Jul 5, 2010
  4. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    "Tzortzakakis Dimitris" <> escribió en el mensaje de
    noticias:i0t6qh$mhd$...

    > Ï "mmyvusenet" <> Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá
    >> Hello:
    >>
    >> This weekend I took this picture, this other activity of the species:
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4763114142/
    >>
    >> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
    >>

    > A very nice portrait of a reptilian pet!

    John, George and Tzortzakakis, thanks for your comments, several days ago
    that this turtle I saw from afar, like wanting me to take another photo, and
    this weekend took the opportunity to make some shots, after I will try to
    take photos of others of the activities of this interesting species.

    --
    MMYV
    http://www.mmyv.com

    mmyvusenet, Jul 5, 2010
  5. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    "John McWilliams" <> escribió en el mensaje de
    noticias:i0t2jm$i7k$-september.org...
    > George Kerby wrote:
    >>

    >> On 7/5/10 10:26 AM, in article ,
    >> "mmyvusenet"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hello:
    >>>
    >>> This weekend I took this picture, this other activity of the species:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4763114142/
    >>>
    >>> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
    >>>

    >> Very well done! You have improved greatly.

    > Technical question- What's causing the flecks on the subject, and what is
    > the stuff on the glass just above the water mark?

    Previously, the Turtle was eating, and when It rises to breathe is like a
    whale emerging from the water, perhaps at that time also jumped leftovers
    with water.

    --
    MMYV
    http://www.mmyv.com