    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64
    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 6, 2007

  2. Charlie Russel - MVP

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Thu, 6 Sep 2007 09:03:51 -0700, "Charlie Russel - MVP"
    <> wrote:

    >I'm not sure how long I'll be gone, but probably at least a month. But I'll
    >be thinking of you all, and I certainly won't stop being a 64-bit guy! So,
    >have fun, and don't do anything I wouldn't do. <G>

    Good luck with the book Charlie! We'll see you back in time.

    Take it easy, but take it ;-)

    jud
    Jud Hendrix, Sep 6, 2007

  3. Charlie:
    Good luck on your new book.
    We all hope that we will keep this NG alive and tickin' according to the
    high standards we are used to.
    C ya in a month!
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Sep 6, 2007
  4. Charlie Russel - MVP

    XS11E Guest

    "Charlie Russel - MVP" <> wrote:

    You realize you're absence will increase the percent of troll posters
    vs legitimate posters?

    If you're willing to live with that guilt <G>, then good luck on the
    book!

    We'll miss you and hurry back.

    XS11E, Sep 6, 2007
  5. Charlie Russel - MVP

    John Barnes Guest

    Good luck Charlie. We look forward to your return.

    John Barnes, Sep 6, 2007
  6. Charlie Russel - MVP

    Jane C Guest

    Good luck with the book :)

    --
    Jane, not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :)
    MVP - Windows Shell/User

    Jane C, Sep 6, 2007
  7. Yeah - give it your best, Charlie!

    Tony. . .

    (Wonder why I'm thinking of Blazing Saddles? The Governor muttering: "Work -
    work - work - work", behind his desk , perhaps?)
    Tony Sperling, Sep 6, 2007
  8. Hi,
    if you ever want to put one (electronic) unfinished "pre" version of your
    scripting into your electronic trash,
    fell free to take my email-adress instead.
    ;-)
    each finished chapter is welcome too
    juergen
    Juergen Kluth, Sep 13, 2007