    I just need to know how to perform this because I cannot find it in
    the Microsoft Technet.
    Thanks to anybody who answers.

    luisc, Jul 9, 2007

  2. luisc wrote:
    > I just need to know how to perform this because I cannot find it in
    > the Microsoft Technet.
    > Thanks to anybody who answers.

    There's a button on the front. Hold it in for 4 seconds.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 9, 2007

  3. luisc

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > I just need to know how to perform this because I cannot find it in
    > the Microsoft Technet.
    > Thanks to anybody who answers.

    Define Taking offline".

    --
    Leythos - (remove 999 to email me)

    and put on his website: http://www.futurehardware.in/595578-2.htm all
    exposed to children (the link I've include does not directly display his
    filth). You can find the same information by googling for 'PCBUTTS1' and
    'exposed to kids'.

    Leythos, Jul 9, 2007
  4. luisc

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    "luisc" <> wrote in message
    >I just need to know how to perform this because I cannot find it in
    > the Microsoft Technet.
    > Thanks to anybody who answers.

    You disable the Network Interface Card via the O/S. You also just unplug the
    network cable.

    Mr. Arnold, Jul 9, 2007
  5. luisc

    Leythos Guest

    In article <DOski.5850$>, "Mr.
    Arnold" <MR. > says...

    > "luisc" <> wrote in message
    > >I just need to know how to perform this because I cannot find it in
    > > the Microsoft Technet.
    > > Thanks to anybody who answers.

    > You disable the Network Interface Card via the O/S. You also just unplug the
    > network cable.

    Depending on what the OP really means, that could be a very bad move.
    There is a LOT of work to remove a server from a network if you do it
    properly. If it's just to disconnect it for a short time the cable does
    work, but to actually remove it there is a lot more that needs done.

    Leythos, Jul 9, 2007
  6. luisc

    why? Guest

    why?, Jul 9, 2007
  7. why? wrote:
    > On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 08:17:56 -0700, luisc wrote:
    >

    >>I just need to know how to perform this because I cannot find it in
    >>the Microsoft Technet.

    > So you aren't the server admin then? Hire 1.
    >

    >>Thanks to anybody who answers.

    > 1 of these in the server room
    > http://fohn.net/elephant-pictures-facts/images/elephant-standing.jpg

    They serve who only stand and wait.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 9, 2007
  8. luisc

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > luisc wrote:
    >> I just need to know how to perform this because I cannot find it in
    >> the Microsoft Technet.
    >> Thanks to anybody who answers.

    > There's a button on the front. Hold it in for 4 seconds.

    LOL! I was going to mention the big black cord in the back - just pull it.
    Hard. Either end.

    WhzzKdd, Jul 9, 2007
  9. luisc

    John Holmes Guest

    luisc "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > I just need to know how to perform this because I cannot find it in
    > the Microsoft Technet.
    > Thanks to anybody who answers.

    If you need to ask such a question you're on the wrong job.

    --
    Your mother was an unhygienic hotel receptionist who contracted venereal
    diseases on a bungee rope.

    John Holmes, Jul 9, 2007
  10. Sounds like illegal activity here

    Your Best Friend, Jul 10, 2007