Taking 70-216 on Friday

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by billyw, Sep 1, 2003.

  1. billyw

    billyw Guest

    i took 216 in feb-mar and didn't find it to be all that difficult. the blue
    border q's aren't all that different from the others. but because you go in
    thinking that they will be there and will be different then you assume that
    they will be a problem... they are not...

    i've only taken 216 once so can't compare with previous version.

    billyw, Sep 1, 2003

  2. Much easier than I had heard. Got five blue questions.
    Lots of DHCP and WINS, which was great as I have done tons of
    them at the jobsite.

    Nettransplant, Sep 1, 2003

  3. Blue question?
    What exactly is a blue question?

    Johnny Barradas, Sep 1, 2003
  4. billyw

    billyw Guest

    they look significantly different they have a blue border round them. so
    they stand out a bit. also includes sims which are the easiest marks in the
    whole exam (well in 215)

    Rhenier Labuschagne, Sep 1, 2003