    troublesome questions just post. I have studied the sybex
    boox, Gone through ProCert 5. Also I have gone through
    testking.

    Will, Feb 10, 2004

  2. Will

    Silenius Guest

    Hello Will,

    Because im preparing to give the 210-215 exams ,
    can u tell me some advices from your experience in exams
    that propably help me pass.
    I read sybex books too,what is your opinion about the tests like tranceder
    or
    test king for example?
    Are they close to the real exams?

    Thnx.

    Silenius, Mar 1, 2004

  3. Will

    Guest Guest

    Do you have any experience witht he product?? If not, that'd be a good place
    to start.

    Guest, Mar 1, 2004