    Book.

    Just thought I'd throw that out there for y'all if you hadn't thought of
    doing that already.
    Keith Chilton, Nov 28, 2006

  2. I did all 300 questions yesterday. Only took me from 5:30 pm to 1:30 pm LOL
    I didn't go all out hardcore and took lots of breaks because I didnt think
    timing would be a good idea on a test that big. I've got all the screenshots
    of the stuff I missed and I'll be posting what I need to learn more about
    soon.... I hope to receive some assistance in these areas. It would be
    greatly appreciated..I'm sure I'll google them but different points of view
    are great and easier!!

    Keith Chilton, Nov 29, 2006

  3. I am responding to my own post again . LOL My test is Monday. I am not
    ready, YET. I am going to be studying all weekend long!!!! I have made good
    progress though this week. I need to buckle it down.. I will probably be
    around this newsgroup a lot this weekend. Oh ya and TECHNET

    Keith Chilton, Dec 1, 2006
  4. You will do fine. No stress. Just go and do what you do best. You will
    have tons of stuff you think you "need" to remember. What you need to
    remember is get there early and just be. Take some time to walk around
    for a bit and just be. Remember, this is not life threatening. Either
    you pass this time or not. If not, then you have seen a lot of what
    Microsoft wants you to know; first hand! Pass or fail, look at
    everything as a learning experience. I hope you do well. Please let us
    know as soon as your celebration is over. :)

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    "Keith Chilton" <> wrote in