Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Jan 1, 2004.

  1. As long as you do not try to do the same type for both languages, ie, Web
    apps VB.NET + Web apps C# + Web Services C# + Architecture + elective, you
    are fine.

    1 windows
    1 web
    1 web services/xml
    1 architecture
    1 elective

    If you run the first three first, you have MCAD, as well.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!