    I have gotten some good info from here, like pay special attention to the
    question.

    Others think the test was pretty easy, will let you know tomorrow.

    Master of None, Feb 21, 2007

  2. The test is easy to those that know the material on what they will be
    tested on! :)

    Good Luck! And let us know how it goes.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    "Master of None" <> wrote in
    message news::

    Michael D. Alligood, Feb 22, 2007

  3. Good luck I am excited about taking my next week. I can then resume a
    semi-normal life again ...............LOL

    Keith Chilton, Feb 22, 2007
  4. Took the test today.

    NAILED IT!!!!!

    Scored a 933.

    For those wondering on what to study, DO NOT rely on only one source.
    I used multiple sources to help me in my studies.
    If you are using the MS Press books, make sure you use the test that comes
    with it and use all the modes. Not just the Practice Test, but use the
    Objective Reviews as well. CramSession is also a good source to help.

    Now on to 272.

    Jack of all,

    Master of None, Feb 22, 2007
  5. I forgot.
    As this is my first MS test.

    Michael, you might know the answer.

    Does this now mean I am MCP certified??
    I have taken a microsoft test and passed.

    Answers?

    Master of None, Feb 22, 2007
  6. Congrat.......man u did it

    Angel A+,N+,MCP, Feb 23, 2007
  7. Yes you are an MCP now

    Keith Chilton, Feb 23, 2007
  8. Yep, you have earned your MCP. Welcome to the world of certifications...

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    "Master of None" <> wrote in
    message news::

    Michael D. Alligood, Feb 23, 2007
  9. Master of None

    Jide Guest

    Hello Master of None,

    How long did it take you to prepare... i.e reading up, taking test exams
    etc? i know this can vary depending on individuals I’m just checking with
    others

    Jide, Feb 27, 2007