    to get them? How about the Supermediastore.com? Anyone have any experience
    ordering from them? How are their prices, service, etc.? Any help will be
    appreciated - thanks.
    TrashFish9, Nov 19, 2004

  2. TrashFish9

    The One Guest

    "TrashFish9" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I need to get Taiyo Yuden 8X 4.7GB blank DVD-R's. Anyone know the best
    >places
    > to get them? How about the Supermediastore.com? Anyone have any
    > experience
    > ordering from them? How are their prices, service, etc.? Any help will
    > be
    > appreciated - thanks.

    Ask you local internet search engine..................... yes they still
    exist.
    The One, Nov 19, 2004

  3. TrashFish9

    HF Guest

    > I need to get Taiyo Yuden 8X 4.7GB blank DVD-R's. Anyone know the best

    places
    > to get them? How about the Supermediastore.com? Anyone have any

    experience
    > ordering from them? How are their prices, service, etc.? Any help will

    be

    Is it that hard to find your search button ??

    8X DVD-R General Use
    .... Taiyo-Yuden 8X DVD-R Silver Thermal Lacquer. Taiyo-Yuden 8X DVD-R 4.7GB.
    50, 100 ... GreatAZO 8X DVD-R 4.7GB Blank Media (High Quality AZO Dye ...
    store.yahoo.com/cdrdvdrmedia/8x-dvd-r-blank-media-dvdr-discs-disc.html

    NCIX.com - Buy Blank Media In Canada
    NCIX.com is Canada's premier online computer store. Great Technology,
    Selection and Service on over 100,000 computer products, electronics and
    games. ... 2. TAIYO YUDEN DVD-R 8X 4.7GB 50DISC SPINDLE SILVER TOP ( ...
    DVD-R8X25. GENERIC DVD-R 8X 4.7GB BLANK MEDIA 25 DISC SPINDLE ...
    www.ncix.com/products/index.php?minorcatid=1010

    DVD Media MEGA Discount Store
    DVD Media, The leading dvdr, blank media DVD-R site; Find, dvd-rw, dvd+r and
    more top media brands like Pioneer, Memorex, Ritek, and more DVDR! ... Taiyo
    Yuden 8X DVD-R (DVDR ... 7GB Silver Inkjet Printable Blank Media for.
    General Use in 25, 50, 100, 200, 500 Pack. NEW! Taiyo Yuden 8X DVD ...
    store.yahoo.com/blankcdcdr/dvdr-media-dvd-r.html

    8X DVD+R (DVD plus R)
    .... Taiyo-Yuden 8X DVD-R Silver Thermal Lacquer. Taiyo-Yuden 8X DVD-R 4.7GB.
    50 ... GreatAZO 8X DVD+R Blank Media 4.7GB DVDplusR Discs (DVD plus R ...
    www.cdrdvdrmedia.com/8xdvdrdvdplusr.html

    Taiyo Yuden DVD Media, Blank DVDs and Printable DVD-R Media
    .... Taiyo Yuden DVDs hold 4.7GB of data and offer the ... TAI-DVD+R47WPB8.
    Taiyo Yuden White Inkjet Printable 4.7 GB Blank DVD+R Media - 8X Certified
    In Cakebox ...
    www.cddimensions.com/cd-r_media/taiyo-yuden-dvd-media.asp

    Taiyo Yuden (DVD-R47SPYSB4) 4.7GB 4X DVD-R Silver Ink Jet Printable Blank
    Media for General Use DVDR Disc in Bulk 25...
    .... Taiyo Yuden 4X DVD-R 4.7GB Blank Disc for General Purpose ...
    Taiyo-Yuden 8X DVD-R $0.58 ...
    www.meritline.com/taiyo-4x-dvd-r-dvdr-media-silver.html

    DVD-R Media,DVD R Media,Buy Blank DVD Media,DVD-R Discs Online Shop,Ritek
    DVD-R Blank Media with Coupon,Dual Layer ...
    Meritline offers great prices and huge selections for all DVD media, Ritek
    DVD-R media, Verbatim DVD R blank media, Cheap DVD Recordable Disc 4X 8X,
    DVDR Disk Disc Inkjet Printable, Dual DVD Layer Media, Double Layer DVD+R.
    .... Samsung DVD-R Blank Media. Taiyo-Yuden. DVD-R Disc. Taiyo-Yuden 8X DVD-R
    .... GreatAZO 8X DVD-R 4.7GB Blank Media (High Quality ...
    www.meritline.com/meritline/dvd-r-blank-media-1.html

    Printable DVD-R Media Discounted Store
    DVD Media, The leading dvdr, blank media DVD-R site; Find, dvd-rw, dvd+r and
    more top media brands like Pioneer, Memorex, Ritek, and more DVDR! ...
    Genuine Taiyo Yuden 8X DVD-R (DVDR) 4.7GB Silver Inkjet Printable Blank
    Media for ... NEW! Taiyo Yuden 8X DVD-R Silver Printable Media ...
    www.blank-cd-cdr.com/prdvme.html

    Computer Media - CDR, CD, DVD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, plus tons of other stuff!
    .... 1 Pack 4.7GB Ritek DVD-R Blank Media Authoring ... 1X-4X DVD-R 4.7GB
    Blank Media General ... PioData 8X DVD-R 4.7GB High Speed Blank Media
    General ...
    www.tipsdr.com/merit/meritline.html

    Blank DVD-R Recordable Media Popular Brands
    Secure, On-line ordering of DVD-R Media and other supplies. ... DVD Sleeves
    with this item. 8X-DVD-R-10J. 8X Taiyo Yuden DVD-R ... 8X 4.7GB DVD-R in
    jewel cases. General purpose for video or data. Taiyo Yuden ...
    www.supplies-store.com/dvd-r-media.htm

    Media Supply - DVDR Media and Blank DVDR
    Media Supply: Check out our wide selection of DVD-R and DVD+R Media from
    Verbatim and Taiyo Yuden including blank DVDR. ... Purpose 8x DVD-R. Taiyo
    Yuden> Taiyo Yuden 4.7GB DVD-R ... 100)> Taiyo Yuden 4.7GB DVD-R Silver ...
    300)> Taiyo Yuden 4.7GB DVD-R White ...
    www.mediasupply.com/dvd-r-media.html

    ::::: Blank-CD-CDR ::::: DVD-R, DVDR, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD Media,
    Blank DVD, CDR, CD-R, CD-RW, CD Media, Epson...
    DVD-R Media, Find all DVD and blank dvd-r media, dvd burners, cd printers,
    mini dvd-r, cd-r media, duplicators; DVD Media, Blank CD CDR.com:. ...
    100-Pack Special. PowerMatrix_ 8X DVD-R 4.7GB White Top Blank Media ...
    Taiyo Yuden 52X CD-R 80Min Silver/Light Blue 100-Pack ...
    www.blank-cd-cdr.com/p-tyslb48x-100s.html

    4X DVD-R General Use
    .... Taiyo-Yuden 8X DVD-R Silver Thermal Lacquer. Taiyo-Yuden 8X DVD-R 4.7GB.
    50 ... A 4X DVD-R 4.7GB White Inkjet Printable Blank Media for General ...
    www.cdrdvdrmedia.com/4xdvdrsection.html

    DVD-R Discs for General in Jewel Case, DVD-R Blank Media in Bulk, Authoring
    Use Blank DVD, DVD-RW, DVD Plus R, DVD ...
    .... 7GB Blank Media General Purpose DVDR Disc Unbranded in Jewel Case.
    $0.60. PioData 8X DVD-R 4.7GB High Speed Blank ... DVD-R 4.7GB Blank Media
    www.ezlabel.com/dvdvdrec.html

    DVD-R Media, Blank DVD R, buy DVD Media, Ritek Ridata DVD-R Media, DVD-R,
    DVDR Media, DVDR, DVD, cheap DVD, cheapest...
    Supermediastore: High Quality DVD-R Media,DVD R,DVD R Media,Blank DVD-R,Free
    Shipping,Blank DVD Media,Back up,Movies,PS2,XBOX,Data,DVD-R!
    www.supermediastore.com/dvdmedia.html

    Autosearch from the IE address bar has been improved. If you prefer, you can
    restore the original settings.

    .. Not satisfied with your results? Help us improve.

    Results 1-15 of about 413 containing "Taiyo Yuden 8X 4.7GB blank DVD-" NEXT

    WebNewsDictionaryEncyclopediaStock QuotesMoviesShopping

    MSN Search is hiring! Learn about job opportunities.

    MSN Search is improved! Check it out.
    Popular Searches

    Try MSN Internet Software for FREE!
    MSN Home | My MSN | Hotmail | Shopping | Money | People & Chat Feedback |
    Help

    ©2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Terms of Use Advertise
    TRUSTe Approved Privacy Statement GetNetWise Anti-Spam Policy

    preciated - thanks.

    ---
    HF, Nov 19, 2004