    head later. Has any one noticed this effect on their discs? Could it be a
    problem in the final gluing of the disc? If so, is Taiyo Yuden, like many
    brands, now suspect?
    Alpha, Jun 11, 2005

  2. Taiyo Yuden are the Monster cables of the DVD world. Only Morons pay
    that much for DVDS.

    Jill haoulder, Jun 11, 2005

  3. Alpha

    unclejr Guest

    Jill haoulder wrote:
    > Taiyo Yuden are the Monster cables of the DVD world. Only Morons pay
    > that much for DVDS.

    Only a moron uses a meaningless acronym like DVDS. WTF is a DVDS,
    anyway?

    -Junior
    unclejr, Jun 11, 2005
  4. Only a Fucktard would bring such things up.

    Jill haoulder, Jun 11, 2005
  5. Alpha

    unclejr Guest

    Jill haoulder wrote:
    > Only a Fucktard would bring such things up.

    You are such a wordsmith. I bow to your itellectual midgetry.

    My point was that if you're going to call people morons, then perhaps
    YOU shouldn't come off sounding like one yourself.

    -Junior
    unclejr, Jun 11, 2005
  6. Alpha

    Alpha Guest

    "Jill haoulder" <43434.com.au> wrote in message

    > Taiyo Yuden are the Monster cables of the DVD world. Only Morons pay
    > that much for DVDS.

    $.58 each is too much? Not for very highly rated media! You are not very
    bright, are you?
    Alpha, Jun 11, 2005
  7. Alpha

    unclejr Guest

    Alpha wrote:
    > $.58 each is too much? Not for very highly rated media! You are not very
    > bright, are you?

    That is abundantly clear.

    -Junior
    unclejr, Jun 11, 2005
  8. Alpha

    Guest

    On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 12:45:45 -0700, "Alpha" <> wrote:

    >"Jill haoulder" <43434.com.au> wrote in message
    >>

    >> Taiyo Yuden are the Monster cables of the DVD world. Only Morons pay
    >> that much for DVDS.
    >>

    >$.58 each is too much? Not for very highly rated media! You are not very
    >bright, are you?

    I used to pay 4 bucks each for TY's
    , Jun 13, 2005
  9. Alpha

    UncleDave Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 12:45:45 -0700, "Alpha" <> wrote:
    >

    >>"Jill haoulder" <43434.com.au> wrote in message
    >>>

    >>> Taiyo Yuden are the Monster cables of the DVD world. Only Morons pay
    >>> that much for DVDS.
    >>>

    >>$.58 each is too much? Not for very highly rated media! You are not very
    >>bright, are you?
    >>

    > I used to pay 4 bucks each for TY's

    I had a chance to get 200 Daneks for about 59.95 from Future Shop, but I had
    never heard of that brand before. Did I pass up a good deal?

    --- Uncle Dave
    UncleDave, Jun 13, 2005
  10. >"UncleDave" <dhyndman(at)sasktel.net> wrote:

    >I had a chance to get 200 Daneks for about 59.95 from Future Shop, but I had
    >never heard of that brand before. Did I pass up a good deal?

    Daytek? I didn't get the feeling they were well thought of. Try the
    hot deals area of the forums at www.redflagdeals.com - a site devoted
    to shopping in Canada (lots of input about electronics, blank media,
    etc., often including the real manufacturer\ reputation of DVDs that
    appear under well known labels)..

    I bought the Benq DVDs from Future Shop when they were 200 for CAD$60.
    Haven't made any coasters.
    Maureen Goldman, Jun 13, 2005
  11. On 11 Jun 2005 07:13:14 -0700, "unclejr" <> wrote:

    >Jill haoulder wrote:
    >> Only a Fucktard would bring such things up.

    >You are such a wordsmith. I bow to your itellectual midgetry.
    >
    >My point was that if you're going to call people morons, then perhaps
    >YOU shouldn't come off sounding like one yourself.
    >
    >-Junior

    DVDs (plural) with a large "S"

    .. Steve ..
    Steve(JazzHunter), Jun 16, 2005
  12. Still a MORON whatever you say.

    Jill haoulder, Jun 16, 2005
  13. Alpha

    Justin Guest

    Jill haoulder wrote on [Thu, 16 Jun 2005 23:59:37 +1000]:

    > Still a MORON whatever you say.

    Yes, we all know you are.

    Justin, Jun 16, 2005
  14. Iam a SMART boy.