    Discover the secret of health.

    Contact me for more information.

    www.nonihealthclub.com

    NONI CLUB, Oct 3, 2004

  2. NONI CLUB

    Old Gringo Guest

    NONI CLUB wrote:
    > Looking to improve your Health?

    People like you should be turned over to the terrorists!

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Just West Of Nowhere

    Old Gringo, Oct 3, 2004

  3. NONI CLUB

    Joel Rubin Guest

    On 3 Oct 2004 00:48:41 -0700, (NONI CLUB)
    wrote:

    >Looking to improve your Health?
    >
    >Look to a product that's been around a few thousand years.
    >
    >Discover the secret of health.

    Some young women in an office were looking at all the latest fad diets
    in the tabloids, hoping to look like consumptive junkie model types
    and I printed out an ad from the 1920's at a "museum of quackery" web
    site - the Tape Worm Diet.

    (Of course, the ideal female body type wasn't handed down at Mt.
    Sinai. See the paintings of Peter Paul Rubens or even look at some of
    the soft core cheesecake from the mid 19th century.)

    Joel Rubin, Oct 3, 2004
  4. NONI CLUB

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Oct 3, 2004
  5. NONI CLUB

    Garrapata Guest

    On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 15:03:38 +0100, °Mike° <>
    wrote:

    >Posting through Google Groups:

    Complaint to Google in the past have gotten a ''we don't care''
    response.
    --
    09 = ix

    Garrapata, Oct 3, 2004
  6. NONI CLUB

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 20:50:32 GMT, in
    <>
    Garrapata scrawled:

    >On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 15:03:38 +0100, °Mike° <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Posting through Google Groups:

    >Complaint to Google in the past have gotten a ''we don't care''
    >response.

    And they are still going to get them; that's what their
    complaints department and email address is for.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Oct 3, 2004
  7. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Sun,
    03 Oct 2004 22:04:02 +0100, °Mike° <> screamed
    from behind the mulberry bush:

    >On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 20:50:32 GMT, in
    > <>
    > Garrapata scrawled:
    >
    >>On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 15:03:38 +0100, °Mike° <>
    >>wrote:
    >>
    >>>Posting through Google Groups:

    >>Complaint to Google in the past have gotten a ''we don't care''
    >>response.

    >And they are still going to get them; that's what their
    >complaints department and email address is for.

    If you look at the originating IP address the spammer posted from
    Hellsouth. Report the abuse to them, too.

    Dr Harvie Wahl-Banghor

    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Oct 4, 2004
  8. NONI CLUB

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 19:10:28 -0400, in
    <>
    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor scrawled:

    <snip>

    >If you look at the originating IP address the spammer posted from
    >Hellsouth. Report the abuse to them, too.

    If YOU look at my original abuse report, you will see:

    <Quote>
    Spam abuse reports to:

    Originating IP:
    Posting through Google Groups:
    Spamvertised web site:
    <Unquote>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Oct 4, 2004
  9. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Mon,
    04 Oct 2004 00:17:20 +0100, °Mike° <> screamed
    from behind the mulberry bush:

    >On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 19:10:28 -0400, in
    > <>
    > Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor scrawled:
    >
    ><snip>
    >
    >>If you look at the originating IP address the spammer posted from
    >>Hellsouth. Report the abuse to them, too.

    >If YOU look at my original abuse report, you will see:
    >
    ><Quote>
    >Spam abuse reports to:
    >
    >Originating IP:
    >Posting through Google Groups:
    >Spamvertised web site:
    ><Unquote>

    I didn't see your original post. As you know, Usenet doesn't
    necessarily proliferate all messages in order and sometimes not all to
    some servers. I just notice *some* people (and not particularly you)
    will fire off an abuse complaint to Google, who could care less about
    a minor spam complaint. Even if Google closes the one account, the
    spammer can easily setup another and start the whoole mess over again.
    So, IOW, neener-neener.

    Dr Harvie Wahl-Banghor

    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Oct 4, 2004