tagline for email?

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Allen Thompson, Jun 21, 2004.

  1. I use Mozilla 1.6 for my e-mail. How do I add a tag line to my
    messages?
    Allen Thompson, Jun 21, 2004

  2. Allen Thompson

    Pun Krocker Guest

    On this day, 21/June/04 20:41, Allen Thompson said the following:
    > I use Mozilla 1.6 for my e-mail. How do I add a tag line to my
    > messages?

    Try TagZilla, works great.

    --
    d[®_®]b PK

    interviewing people who can't talk
    for people who can't read."
    Pun Krocker, Jun 21, 2004

  3. On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 20:42:33 +0100, Pun Krocker
    <> wrote:

    >On this day, 21/June/04 20:41, Allen Thompson said the following:
    >> I use Mozilla 1.6 for my e-mail. How do I add a tag line to my
    >> messages?

    >Try TagZilla, works great.

    I know about TagZilla, but I have looked at it, and it seems to
    complex to install for me, so in spite of its limitations, I would
    like to use Mozilla's internal tag line facility, but I cannot find
    out how to.
    Allen Thompson, Jun 21, 2004
  4. Allen Thompson

    Pun Krocker Guest

    On this day, 21/June/04 21:19, Allen Thompson said the following:
    > On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 20:42:33 +0100, Pun Krocker
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>On this day, 21/June/04 20:41, Allen Thompson said the following:
    >>
    >>>I use Mozilla 1.6 for my e-mail. How do I add a tag line to my
    >>>messages?

    >>Try TagZilla, works great.

    > I know about TagZilla, but I have looked at it, and it seems to
    > complex to install for me, so in spite of its limitations, I would
    > like to use Mozilla's internal tag line facility, but I cannot find
    > out how to.

    Ah , just make a sig in a text document and save it then in settings for
    email account you can add sig (pointing it to the doc you made).

    Cheers

    Pun Krocker, Jun 21, 2004