  1. What is this? And how can I get shot of it?

    Cheers

    Alan
    Alan Sinclair, Nov 27, 2006

  2. Alan Sinclair

    lee houston Guest

    lee houston, Nov 27, 2006

  3. Hi Lee

    I do remove it with Spybot which picks it up but it keeps reappearing a day
    or so later. I've not been on any sites other than my usual boring ones

    Alan Sinclair, Nov 27, 2006
  4. Alan Sinclair

    Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, Nov 27, 2006
  5. Alan Sinclair

    lee houston Guest

    "Alan Sinclair" <> wrote

    > I do remove it with Spybot which picks it up but it keeps reappearing a
    > day or so later. I've not been on any sites other than my usual boring
    > ones

    Do you run an adblocker on your browser? I find FireFox
    with the AdBlocker extension to be very effective.

    lee
    lee houston, Nov 27, 2006