    With connectors for the latest tech such as SLI and SATA, we take a look at a PSU with support for multiple form factors and switchable ATX12V Dual Rails.
    "The Tagan TG480-U22 is a power supply that should be added to your very short list. It isn't a monster power house, it has no flashing lights and fans on all sides, and it doesn't have modular cabling. It does support multiple form factors including ATX12V for Dual 12v Rails (switchable), is very very quiet, tidy, an excellent performer and won't break the bank."
    http://www.viperlair.com/reviews/cases/other/psu/tagan/tg480/
    Silverstrand, Jul 6, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    Tagan is a pretty new company in the field of PSUs. But from the reviews I've read so far about their products, they seem to manufacture pretty decent PSUs and with moderate prices.
    I think that in a year or two from now they'll be part of the most leading PSU manufacturers.
    zachig, Jul 6, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Yep, look at sunbeam :D they went head first :D, lets see if what they did will pay :D, and As for Tagan i wouldn't be surprised to see them taking OCZ's spot on the top , but that still has time to come :|
    unholy, Jul 7, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Hehehe, well, it seems that psu company are getting better and that's good news.
    PUTALE, Jul 7, 2005