  1. Were can I get this from, ? all I can find is Full Dictionaries not add
    on ones for Office 2010, its Only the spell checker Dictionary that I
    need, MS does not seem to list this Language.
    William Brown, Jan 1, 2011

  2. William Brown

    Enkidu Guest

    On 01/01/11 16:26, William Brown wrote:

    > Were can I get this from, ? all I can find is Full Dictionaries not add
    > on ones for Office 2010, its Only the spell checker Dictionary that I
    > need, MS does not seem to list this Language.

    Full name is Wikang Tagalog, also known as Filipino. Try those variants.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    The end excuses any evil - Sophocles
    Enkidu, Jan 1, 2011

  3. On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 17:17:50 +1300, Enkidu <>
    wrote:

    >On 01/01/11 16:26, William Brown wrote:
    >>

    >> Were can I get this from, ? all I can find is Full Dictionaries not add
    >> on ones for Office 2010, its Only the spell checker Dictionary that I
    >> need, MS does not seem to list this Language.
    >>

    >Full name is Wikang Tagalog, also known as Filipino. Try those variants.
    >
    >Cheers,
    >
    >Cliff

    Filipino is listed in Word Proofing and links me to the MS Office 2010
    language packs, but nothing is there..
    William Brown, Jan 1, 2011
  4. On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 01:10:16 +1300, EMB <> wrote:

    >On 1/01/2011 11:13 p.m., William Brown wrote:
    >> On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 17:17:50 +1300, Enkidu<>
    >> wrote:

    >>> Full name is Wikang Tagalog, also known as Filipino. Try those variants.
    >>>
    >>> Cheers,
    >>>
    >>> Cliff

    >> Filipino is listed in Word Proofing and links me to the MS Office 2010
    >> language packs, but nothing is there..
    >>

    >Where it actually says 'Coming soon", so stop your usual lying by
    >omission and quit the incessant whinging Woger.

    So Why Insult me, gee you have a Big Chip on your Shoulder Get ever it..

    William Brown, Jan 1, 2011
  5. William Brown

    Donchano Guest

    On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 10:11:52 +1300, William Brown <>
    shouted from the highest rooftop:

    >On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 01:10:16 +1300, EMB <> wrote:
    >
    >>On 1/01/2011 11:13 p.m., William Brown wrote:

    >>> Filipino is listed in Word Proofing and links me to the MS Office 2010
    >>> language packs, but nothing is there..
    >>>

    >>Where it actually says 'Coming soon", so stop your usual lying by
    >>omission and quit the incessant whinging Woger.

    >So Why Insult me, gee you have a Big Chip on your Shoulder Get ever it..

    Get ever it?

    What I can't understand is why someone who can't write intelligible
    English would want a Tagalog spell checker when he doesn't even use
    his Forté Agent spell checker.
    Donchano, Jan 1, 2011
  6. William Brown

    Squiggle Guest

    On 2/01/2011 10:29 a.m., Donchano threw some characters down the intarwebs:

    > What I can't understand is why someone who can't write intelligible
    > English would want a Tagalog spell checker when he doesn't even use
    > his Forté Agent spell checker.

    IIRC Woger has a Filipino partner.
    Squiggle, Jan 1, 2011
  7. William Brown

    Dave Taylor Guest

    Squiggle <> wrote in news:ifo6im$ud4$-
    september.org:

    >> What I can't understand is why someone who can't write intelligible
    >> English would want a Tagalog spell checker when he doesn't even use
    >> his Fort‚ Agent spell checker.
    >>

    > IIRC Woger has a Filipino partner.

    It is 2011. Maybe the haters can try and keep it to themselves this year?

    --
    Ciao, Dave
    Dave Taylor, Jan 2, 2011
  8. On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 10:29:24 +1300, Donchano
    <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 10:11:52 +1300, William Brown <>
    >shouted from the highest rooftop:

    >>>Where it actually says 'Coming soon", so stop your usual lying by
    >>>omission and quit the incessant whinging Woger.

    >>So Why Insult me, gee you have a Big Chip on your Shoulder Get ever it..

    >Get ever it?
    >
    >What I can't understand is why someone who can't write intelligible
    >English would want a Tagalog spell checker when he doesn't even use
    >his Forté Agent spell checker.

    The Forte' one is USED ALL THE TIME BUT ITS US only.

    And the Tagalog is for my Wife not for me
    William Brown, Jan 2, 2011
  9. On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 10:33:08 +1300, Squiggle <>
    wrote:

    >On 2/01/2011 10:29 a.m., Donchano threw some characters down the intarwebs:
    >
    >> What I can't understand is why someone who can't write intelligible
    >> English would want a Tagalog spell checker when he doesn't even use
    >> his Forté Agent spell checker.
    >>

    >IIRC Woger has a Filipino partner.

    No a WIFE..
    William Brown, Jan 2, 2011
  10. On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 16:13:40 +1300, EMB <> wrote:

    >On 2/01/2011 3:31 p.m., Dave Taylor wrote:
    >> Squiggle<> wrote in news:ifo6im$ud4$-
    >> september.org:

    >>> IIRC Woger has a Filipino partner.
    >>>

    >> It is 2011. Maybe the haters can try and keep it to themselves this year?
    >>

    >Maybe Woger can just shut the **** up unless he posts under a single
    >identity and has something honest, truthful and non-trolling to say.
    >That alone would reduce the signal/noise ratio in nz.comp to an
    >acceptable level.

    Piss off you Nasty little Boy, I think its about time I did a ~misfit~
    and put you in a Kill file, then I will not have to read your immature
    insults.

    Here is the Link that Word gave me for a Filipino Language, no mention
    of it being around the corner as its not even listed.

    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/language/

    So By By little Boy.

    XXX
    William Brown, Jan 2, 2011
  11. William Brown

    Donchano Guest

    On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 21:06:40 +1300, William Brown <>
    shouted from the highest rooftop:

    >On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 10:29:24 +1300, Donchano
    ><> wrote:
    >

    >>On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 10:11:52 +1300, William Brown <>
    >>shouted from the highest rooftop:

    >>>So Why Insult me, gee you have a Big Chip on your Shoulder Get ever it..

    >>Get ever it?
    >>
    >>What I can't understand is why someone who can't write intelligible
    >>English would want a Tagalog spell checker when he doesn't even use
    >>his Forté Agent spell checker.

    >The Forte' one is USED ALL THE TIME BUT ITS US only.

    Actually, the newsagent you use is Forté Agent v.5.00/32.1171.

    And you're wrong. Your version of Agent has a number of spellcheck
    dictionary options. The one I use is Forté Agent's "English Intl"
    dictionary, which features British/NZ/Australian English spellings
    rather than American English.

    http://www.forteinc.com/agent/download-all.php

    More importantly, even Forté Agent's "English US" spellcheck
    dictionary should catch your abysmal spelling errors. But you have to
    use it first and you clearly don't.

    OTOH what no spellcheck on earth will never correct is your clumsy,
    sloppily written posts (eg: Get ever it.) ... or your name/gender
    switches.

    >And the Tagalog is for my Wife not for me

    Does she know she's married to Suzie Wong?
    Donchano, Jan 2, 2011
  12. William Brown

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 21:06:40 +1300, in message <>
    William Brown wrote:

    > >his Forté Agent spell checker.

    > The Forte' one is USED ALL THE TIME BUT ITS US only.

    No. The Forté Agent spell checker is not "US only".

    The Forté site has a British English ("English International") dictionary and other language dictionaries.
    However, there is no Filipino dictionary for Forté Agent.

    --
    Regards
    Ralph
    Ralph Fox, Jan 2, 2011
  13. On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 22:06:00 +1300, Donchano
    <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 21:06:40 +1300, William Brown <>
    >shouted from the highest rooftop:
    >
    >>On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 10:29:24 +1300, Donchano
    >><> wrote:
    >>

    >>>On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 10:11:52 +1300, William Brown <>
    >>>shouted from the highest rooftop:

    >>>Get ever it?
    >>>
    >>>What I can't understand is why someone who can't write intelligible
    >>>English would want a Tagalog spell checker when he doesn't even use
    >>>his Forté Agent spell checker.

    >>The Forte' one is USED ALL THE TIME BUT ITS US only.

    >Actually, the newsagent you use is Forté Agent v.5.00/32.1171.
    >
    >And you're wrong. Your version of Agent has a number of spellcheck
    >dictionary options. The one I use is Forté Agent's "English Intl"
    >dictionary, which features British/NZ/Australian English spellings
    >rather than American English.
    >
    >http://www.forteinc.com/agent/download-all.php
    >
    >More importantly, even Forté Agent's "English US" spellcheck
    >dictionary should catch your abysmal spelling errors. But you have to
    >use it first and you clearly don't.
    >
    >OTOH what no spellcheck on earth will never correct is your clumsy,
    >sloppily written posts (eg: Get ever it.) ... or your name/gender
    >switches.

    I have Dyslexia problem and my hands have Arthritis, and coordination
    problems, I do the best I can AND I DO USE THE SPELL CHECKER.

    >>And the Tagalog is for my Wife not for me

    >Does she know she's married to Suzie Wong?

    And do you know you are a Idiot..?
    William Brown, Jan 2, 2011
  14. On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 22:06:00 +1300, Donchano
    <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 21:06:40 +1300, William Brown <>
    >shouted from the highest rooftop:
    >
    >>On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 10:29:24 +1300, Donchano
    >><> wrote:
    >>

    >>>On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 10:11:52 +1300, William Brown <>
    >>>shouted from the highest rooftop:

    >>>Get ever it?
    >>>
    >>>What I can't understand is why someone who can't write intelligible
    >>>English would want a Tagalog spell checker when he doesn't even use
    >>>his Forté Agent spell checker.

    >>The Forte' one is USED ALL THE TIME BUT ITS US only.

    >Actually, the newsagent you use is Forté Agent v.5.00/32.1171.
    >
    >And you're wrong. Your version of Agent has a number of spellcheck
    >dictionary options. The one I use is Forté Agent's "English Intl"
    >dictionary, which features British/NZ/Australian English spellings

    It has a US one Installed as it flagged Kerb as a None word, US its
    called Curb

    >rather than American English.
    >
    >http://www.forteinc.com/agent/download-all.php

    Thanks that is now Installed but it will not help with my Medical
    problems.

    Still cant Spell Kerb..???

    William Brown, Jan 2, 2011
  15. William Brown

    Sweetpea Guest

    On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 22:22:46 +1300, Ralph Fox wrote:

    > No. The Forté Agent spell checker is not "US only".

    Of course this is overlooking the biggest question of this whole this
    thread.

    Why on earth does Woger need to check Tagalog spells?

    If he's looking for a Tagalog dictionary, there doesn't appear to be one
    developed by Microsoft, but there does appear to be one at the following
    site:

    http://downseeker.com/free-tagalog-dictionary/66/

    I don't know how safe or reliable the site is.

    Woger's mail-order bride would be better off learning English - given
    that English is also commonly spoken in Manila as well as a high
    percentage of the rest of the world.

    Sweetpea, Jan 2, 2011
  16. William Brown

    Sweetpea Guest

    On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 22:06:00 +1300, Donchano wrote:

    >>And the Tagalog is for my Wife not for me

    > Does she know she's married to Suzie Wong?

    LOL!

    Sweetpea, Jan 2, 2011
  17. William Brown

    Sweetpea Guest

    On Mon, 03 Jan 2011 01:04:54 +1300, William Brown wrote:

    > I do the best I can AND I DO USE THE SPELL CHECKER.

    Try using either a dictionary or a SPELLING checker.

    Possibly the reason why your "spell checker" is not picking up any of
    your spelling issues is because you're not giving it any SPELLS to check!

    Sweetpea, Jan 2, 2011
  18. William Brown

    Donchano Guest

    On Mon, 03 Jan 2011 01:04:54 +1300, William Brown <>
    shouted from the highest rooftop:

    >On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 22:06:00 +1300, Donchano
    ><> wrote:
    >

    >>On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 21:06:40 +1300, William Brown <>
    >>shouted from the highest rooftop:

    <snip>

    >>>The Forte' one is USED ALL THE TIME BUT ITS US only.

    >>Actually, the newsagent you use is Forté Agent v.5.00/32.1171.
    >>
    >>And you're wrong. Your version of Agent has a number of spellcheck
    >>dictionary options. The one I use is Forté Agent's "English Intl"
    >>dictionary, which features British/NZ/Australian English spellings
    >>rather than American English.
    >>
    >>http://www.forteinc.com/agent/download-all.php
    >>
    >>More importantly, even Forté Agent's "English US" spellcheck
    >>dictionary should catch your abysmal spelling errors. But you have to
    >>use it first and you clearly don't.
    >>
    >>OTOH what no spellcheck on earth will never correct is your clumsy,
    >>sloppily written posts (eg: Get ever it.) ... or your name/gender
    >>switches.

    >I have Dyslexia problem and my hands have Arthritis, and coordination
    >problems, I do the best I can AND I DO USE THE SPELL CHECKER.

    Since I also suffer from Dyslexia as well as Arthritis in my fingers I
    suggest you do what I do and double-check what you've written before
    you hit the "Send Now" button (or Ctrl + N in Agent).

    Alternatively, you can use a word processor that has a grammar check
    as well as a spell check to draft your posts . I use Lotus Word
    Pro.The grammar check would pick up obvious blunders such as "Get ever
    it."

    Not that my posts don't have the occasional typo. But it's rare to see
    one of your posts that doesn't.

    >>>And the Tagalog is for my Wife not for me

    >>Does she know she's married to Suzie Wong?
    >>

    >And do you know you are a Idiot..?

    Hey ... I'm not the one calling myself Suzie Wong.
    Donchano, Jan 2, 2011
  19. William Brown

    Donchano Guest

    On Mon, 03 Jan 2011 01:12:44 +1300, William Brown <>
    shouted from the highest rooftop:

    >>And you're wrong. Your version of Agent has a number of spellcheck
    >>dictionary options. The one I use is Forté Agent's "English Intl"
    >>dictionary, which features British/NZ/Australian English spellings

    >It has a US one Installed as it flagged Kerb as a None word, US its
    >called Curb
    >
    >>rather than American English.
    >>
    >>http://www.forteinc.com/agent/download-all.php

    >Thanks that is now Installed but it will not help with my Medical
    >problems.

    Since I also suffer from Dyslexia as well as Arthritis in my fingers I
    suggest you do what I do and double-check what you've written before
    you hit the "Send Now" button (or Ctrl + N in Agent).

    Alternatively, you can use a word processor that has a grammar check
    as well as a spell check to draft your posts . I use Lotus Word
    Pro.The grammar check would pick up obvious blunders such as "Get ever
    it." ... and "Still cant Spell Kerb.???"

    >Still cant Spell Kerb..???

    Au contraire. My Forté Agent "English Intl" spellcheck dictionary
    treats both "kerb" and "curb" as correct.
    Donchano, Jan 2, 2011
  20. On Sun, 2 Jan 2011 18:26:22 +0000 (UTC), Sweetpea
    <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 22:22:46 +1300, Ralph Fox wrote:
    >
    >> No. The Forté Agent spell checker is not "US only".

    >Of course this is overlooking the biggest question of this whole this
    >thread.
    >
    >Why on earth does Woger need to check Tagalog spells?
    >
    >If he's looking for a Tagalog dictionary, there doesn't appear to be one
    >developed by Microsoft, but there does appear to be one at the following
    >site:
    >
    >http://downseeker.com/free-tagalog-dictionary/66/
    >
    >I don't know how safe or reliable the site is.
    >
    >Woger's mail-order bride would be better off learning English - given
    >that English is also commonly spoken in Manila as well as a high
    >percentage of the rest of the world.

    I DONT HAVE A MAIL ORDER BRIDE AND MY WIFE PREFERS TO USE Tagalog most
    of time with her relatives over in the Philippe's and with here
    daughters here as she can express her self better with her native
    language.

    That is Normal with the Filipino community here..

    My wife does no English is there second language very well but things
    like Idioms they don't understand.
    William Brown, Jan 3, 2011