    Then the sting, to have full access we need £X million.

    Is there an actual FREE FREE U,K contact site.
    Other wise its out with the ole battery operated excuse.

    Annette Kurten, Aug 23, 2005

  2. Annette Kurten wrote:
    > Due to my long hours as a nurse, I get to go out with my girl friends, but
    > (not the ones I need :) )I try a lot of these "FREE" adult contact sites,
    > but after ages of loading profiles etc, then joining and coming up with a
    > contact.
    > Then the sting, to have full access we need £X million.
    >
    > Is there an actual FREE FREE U,K contact site.
    > Other wise its out with the ole battery operated excuse.

    My number is 276-555-1212, no charge per minute or anything.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 23, 2005

  3. "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > Annette Kurten wrote:
    > > Due to my long hours as a nurse, I get to go out with my girl friends,

    but
    > > (not the ones I need :) )I try a lot of these "FREE" adult contact

    sites,
    > > but after ages of loading profiles etc, then joining and coming up with

    > > contact.
    > > Then the sting, to have full access we need £X million.
    > >
    > > Is there an actual FREE FREE U,K contact site.
    > > Other wise its out with the ole battery operated excuse.

    > My number is 276-555-1212, no charge per minute or anything.

    You are not the sort of roger I need

    Annette Kurten, Aug 23, 2005
  4. Annette Kurten wrote:
    > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Annette Kurten wrote:
    >>
    >>>Due to my long hours as a nurse, I get to go out with my girl friends,

    > but
    >
    >>>(not the ones I need :) )I try a lot of these "FREE" adult contact

    > sites,
    >
    >>>but after ages of loading profiles etc, then joining and coming up with

    >>>contact.
    >>>Then the sting, to have full access we need £X million.
    >>>
    >>>Is there an actual FREE FREE U,K contact site.
    >>>Other wise its out with the ole battery operated excuse.

    >>My number is 276-555-1212, no charge per minute or anything.

    > You are not the sort of roger I need

    hehe ... rejection can be so depressing.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 23, 2005
  5. Annette Kurten

    Kivi Guest

    Did you ask at uk.adverts.personals?

    Kivi, Aug 23, 2005
  6. Annette Kurten

    ABS Guest

    "Annette Kurten" <> wrote in message

    > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >> Annette Kurten wrote:
    >> > Due to my long hours as a nurse, I get to go out with my girl friends,

    > but
    >> > (not the ones I need :) )I try a lot of these "FREE" adult contact

    > sites,
    >> > but after ages of loading profiles etc, then joining and coming up with

    >> > contact.
    >> > Then the sting, to have full access we need £X million.
    >> >
    >> > Is there an actual FREE FREE U,K contact site.
    >> > Other wise its out with the ole battery operated excuse.

    >> My number is 276-555-1212, no charge per minute or anything.

    > You are not the sort of roger I need

    He's just being a jerk.
    You know you could try reading the Bible and also making some new/more
    friends. I'm in the same boat though, very lonely.

    ABS, Aug 23, 2005
  7. ABS wrote:
    > "Annette Kurten" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>"Rôgêr" <> wrote in message

    >>but

    >>sites,

    >>>My number is 276-555-1212, no charge per minute or anything.

    >>You are not the sort of roger I need
    >>

    > He's just being a jerk.
    > You know you could try reading the Bible and also making some new/more
    > friends. I'm in the same boat though, very lonely.

    She needs/wants to be rogered and you suggest reading the bible? Who's
    being the jerk now? Why not just read the Koran and see if that takes
    care of any urges. Or how about reading Archie comics or A Brief History
    of Time, should have about the same effect.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 23, 2005
  8. Annette Kurten

    haywood Guest

    On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 00:06:00 +0000 (UTC), "Annette Kurten" <> wrote:

    >Due to my long hours as a nurse, I get to go out with my girl friends, but
    >(not the ones I need :) )I try a lot of these "FREE" adult contact sites,
    >but after ages of loading profiles etc, then joining and coming up with a
    >contact.
    >Then the sting, to have full access we need £X million.
    >
    >Is there an actual FREE FREE U,K contact site.
    >Other wise its out with the ole battery operated excuse.

    It's going to be alright, love.
    All you need is good dose of this doctor's medicine.
    It's a bit tough to swallow, but it's certainly good for you.

    haywood, Aug 23, 2005
  9. Annette Kurten

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Annette Kurten wrote:
    > Due to my long hours as a nurse, I get to go out with my girl
    > friends, but (not the ones I need :) )I try a lot of these "FREE"
    > adult contact sites, but after ages of loading profiles etc, then
    > joining and coming up with a contact.
    > Then the sting, to have full access we need £X million.
    >
    > Is there an actual FREE FREE U,K contact site.
    > Other wise its out with the ole battery operated excuse.

    Just a "tad" lonely? Geez...I'm so lonely my best friend is Sony Vaio...

    --
    Indecision is the key to flexibility.

    Toolman Tim, Aug 23, 2005
  10. Annette Kurten

    trout Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:

    > She needs/wants to be rogered and you suggest reading the bible?

    The Old Testament, particularly, is packed with lusty tales. Of
    course, it doesn't generally end well, but who needs a happy ending?

    >Who's being the jerk now? Why not just read the Koran and see if that

    takes
    > care of any urges.

    Good for the Martyrs that get all those virgins in Paradise.
    Probably doesn't do a thing for virgins, though.

    > Or how about reading Archie comics

    Betty? Veronica? Both! Throw in Midge; hell, they don't mind.

    > or A Brief History of Time, should have about the same effect.

    Steven Hawkings' nurse left her husband for him. Must be *something*
    going on there.
    --
    He may have some clever attachments on that chair.

    trout, Aug 23, 2005
  11. Annette Kurten

    Dave Guest

    www.faceparty.co.uk

    Dave, Aug 23, 2005
  12. Annette Kurten

    WormWood Guest

    "trout" <> wrote:
    > Rôgêr wrote:
    >
    >> She needs/wants to be rogered and you suggest reading the bible?

    > The Old Testament, particularly, is packed with lusty tales. Of
    > course, it doesn't generally end well, but who needs a happy ending?
    >
    >>Who's being the jerk now? Why not just read the Koran and see if that

    > takes
    >> care of any urges.

    > Good for the Martyrs that get all those virgins in Paradise.
    > Probably doesn't do a thing for virgins, though.
    >
    >> Or how about reading Archie comics

    > Betty? Veronica? Both! Throw in Midge; hell, they don't mind.
    >
    >> or A Brief History of Time, should have about the same effect.

    > Steven Hawkings' nurse left her husband for him. Must be
    > *something*
    > going on there.
    > --
    > He may have some clever attachments on that chair.

    You guys are in left field...Annette is looking for a femme, aintcha,
    Annie babee? Humm?

    WormWood, Aug 23, 2005
  13. Annette Kurten

    trout Guest

    WormWood wrote:

    > You guys are in left field...Annette is looking for a femme, aintcha,
    > Annie babee? Humm?

    So, you're saying that she's the equipment manager for the home
    team?
    --
    Not that there's anything wrong with that.

    trout, Aug 23, 2005
  14. trout wrote:
    > WormWood wrote:
    >

    >>You guys are in left field...Annette is looking for a femme, aintcha,
    >>Annie babee? Humm?

    > So, you're saying that she's the equipment manager for the home
    > team?

    I knew someone else would understand the true eroticism of Steven
    Hawking. Glad it was you. Sort of. I wuz hoping it would be Annette.
    That's okay. No problem.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 23, 2005
  15. Annette Kurten

    gangle7 Guest

    "Annette Kurten" wrote
    > Due to my long hours as a nurse, I get to go out with my girl friends, but
    > (not the ones I need :) )I try a lot of these "FREE" adult contact sites,
    > but after ages of loading profiles etc, then joining and coming up with a
    > contact.
    > Then the sting, to have full access we need £X million.
    >
    > Is there an actual FREE FREE U,K contact site.
    > Other wise its out with the ole battery operated excuse.

    wut the fuk are you tawking
    abowt hoo the fuk is this tad guy and
    wie the fuk is he so lonely
    is he a hideus mutherfuker or
    duz he smel like dawg shit e male
    ansurs only thank in advanse

    gangle7, Aug 23, 2005
  16. Annette Kurten

    old jon Guest

    > Due to my long hours as a nurse, I get to go out with my girl friends, but
    > (not the ones I need :) )I try a lot of these "FREE" adult contact
    > sites,
    > but after ages of loading profiles etc, then joining and coming up with a
    > contact.
    > Then the sting, to have full access we need £X million.
    >
    > Is there an actual FREE FREE U,K contact site.
    > Other wise its out with the ole battery operated excuse.

    Good morning Miss Tease, you`ve got them all going now <g>. i wonder what`s
    going thro` those little minds ?.
    bw..OJ

    old jon, Aug 23, 2005
  17. Annette Kurten

    dadiOH Guest

    old jon wrote:
    > "Annette Kurten" <> wrote in message
    >> Due to my long hours as a nurse, I get to go out with my girl
    >> friends, but (not the ones I need :) )I try a lot of these "FREE"
    >> adult contact sites,
    >> but after ages of loading profiles etc, then joining and coming up
    >> with a contact.
    >> Then the sting, to have full access we need £X million.
    >>
    >> Is there an actual FREE FREE U,K contact site.
    >> Other wise its out with the ole battery operated excuse.
    >>

    > Good morning Miss Tease, you`ve got them all going now <g>. i wonder
    > what`s going thro` those little minds ?.
    > bw..OJ

    What, you are too old to even remember? :)

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    dadiOH, Aug 23, 2005
  18. Annette Kurten

    old jon Guest

    "dadiOH" <> wrote in message
    > old jon wrote:
    >> "Annette Kurten" <> wrote in message
    >>> Due to my long hours as a nurse, I get to go out with my girl
    >>> friends, but (not the ones I need :) )I try a lot of these "FREE"
    >>> adult contact sites,
    >>> but after ages of loading profiles etc, then joining and coming up
    >>> with a contact.
    >>> Then the sting, to have full access we need £X million.
    >>>
    >>> Is there an actual FREE FREE U,K contact site.
    >>> Other wise its out with the ole battery operated excuse.
    >>>

    >> Good morning Miss Tease, you`ve got them all going now <g>. i wonder
    >> what`s going thro` those little minds ?.
    >> bw..OJ

    > What, you are too old to even remember? :)

    Of course not <g>. I`m in the class of dirty old men now. <g>. Hope you`re
    OK, and the thoughts didn`t get your blood pressure up <g..
    bw..OJ

    old jon, Aug 23, 2005
  19. "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in

    >Annette Kurten wrote:
    >> Due to my long hours as a nurse, I get to go out with my girl
    >> friends, but (not the ones I need :) )I try a lot of these
    >> "FREE" adult contact sites, but after ages of loading profiles
    >> etc, then joining and coming up with a contact.
    >> Then the sting, to have full access we need £X million.
    >>
    >> Is there an actual FREE FREE U,K contact site.
    >> Other wise its out with the ole battery operated excuse.

    > Just a "tad" lonely? Geez...I'm so lonely my best friend is Sony
    > Vaio...

    That's what you get for abandoning Dell! <g>

    Top

    --
    Freedom is never free....

    Top (retired), Aug 23, 2005
  20. Annette Kurten

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Top (retired) wrote:
    > "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Annette Kurten wrote:
    >>> Due to my long hours as a nurse, I get to go out with my girl
    >>> friends, but (not the ones I need :) )I try a lot of these
    >>> "FREE" adult contact sites, but after ages of loading profiles
    >>> etc, then joining and coming up with a contact.
    >>> Then the sting, to have full access we need £X million.
    >>>
    >>> Is there an actual FREE FREE U,K contact site.
    >>> Other wise its out with the ole battery operated excuse.

    >> Just a "tad" lonely? Geez...I'm so lonely my best friend is Sony
    >> Vaio...
    >>

    > That's what you get for abandoning Dell! <g>
    >
    > Top

    LOL!!

    --
    Indecision is the key to flexibility.