Tacacs+

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Joseph Nuramid, Dec 4, 2004.

  1. Can any 1 forward me for downloading tacacs+ on a linux platform???

    Best Regards, Joseph Nuramid

    Joseph Nuramid, Dec 4, 2004

  2. Joseph Nuramid

    John Smith Guest

    http://www.gazi.edu.tr/tacacs/

    John Smith, Dec 5, 2004

  3. Joseph Nuramid

    John Smith Guest

    you can also get it from cisco: ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/pub/tacacs/
    version 4.0.2 can be found here ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/pub/tacacs/obsolete/
    (4.0.4 being the lastest)
    4.0.2 allows per user enable passwords (4.0.4 i dont think allows this)...
    look here for more info...

    http://undeadly.org/cgi?action=article&sid=20030108030545

    John Smith, Dec 5, 2004