    --
    WBR,
    Anton.
    Anton Lipanin, Oct 8, 2004

  2. Yes,
    One each account (user name) you can create a network access restriction
    list on which devices the user is allowed to logon.

    HTH
    Martin

    "Anton Lipanin" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all!
    >
    > Does anyone no how to restrict athorization on routers to selected

    account?
    > I have several routers and one special account which i made to give an
    > access to one special router. Can i forbid access for this account to

    other

    Martin Bilgrav, Oct 10, 2004

  3. How to create this restrictions?
    I didn't find any ways to do this using ONLY tacacs config.

    Thanks in advance
    --
    WBR,
    Anton.

    Anton Lipanin, Oct 11, 2004
  4. what version of the Cisco Secure ACS are you running ?

    Martin Bilgrav, Oct 11, 2004
  5. F4.0.2.alpha

    Thank in advance

    Anton Lipanin, Oct 12, 2004