    Any advice appreciated.

    Cheers,

    Trevor
    Trevor, Aug 22, 2007

  2. Trevor

    Chalky Guest

    "Trevor" <> wrote in
    news:4KQyi.15256$:

    > Hi - I've just installed Firefox as I liked the idea of the multiple
    > tabs. I guess I've made an alteration I shouldn't have done but now I
    > can only get one tab up. Every bookmark I open just goes to the one tab
    > and replaces the other. I've tried playing around under 'tabs' in
    > Options but with no luck. Any advice appreciated.
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Trevor

    If you use middle click on your mouse it should open new tab.
    Chalky, Aug 22, 2007

  3. Trevor wrote:
    > Hi - I've just installed Firefox as I liked the idea of the multiple tabs. I
    > guess I've made an alteration I shouldn't have done but now I can only get
    > one tab up. Every bookmark I open just goes to the one tab and replaces the
    > other. I've tried playing around under 'tabs' in Options but with no luck.
    > Any advice appreciated.
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Trevor

    did you install any Tab extensions?

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Aug 22, 2007
  4. Trevor

    Trevor Guest

    Thanks Chalky, that's sorted it. Peter Pot.... Didn't instal any extensions
    knowingly....I'm not that good with computers :)

    Trev

    Trevor, Aug 22, 2007