    Can anybody help?

    Thanks.

    Dave
    David Roy, Feb 7, 2005

  2. David Roy wrote:
    > I'm currently using Mozilla 1.7.3
    >
    > It used to be, if I clicked on the "X" to close Mozilla and I had
    > multiple tabs open, it would ask me if I wish to close all tabs. It
    > also had a space to click to ask that this message never appears
    > again.
    >
    > One time, I mistakenly checked that last box before hitting "ok." I'd
    > like to be able to change that so it asks me again (too many times
    > now, I've hit the "X" via a brain fart rather than closing the
    > specific tab that I want to close). However, I can't find anywhere in
    > the preferences to do this.
    >
    > Can anybody help?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Dave

    Type about:config into the location bar, and warn into the filter field.
    Look for:

    browser.tabs.warnOnClose

    Toggle the value to True.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Feb 8, 2005

  3. David Roy

    David Roy Guest

    Thanks, Lee! Not exactly intuitive. Where would I have found that if
    I had succeeded in finding it myself?

    Dave
    David Roy, Feb 8, 2005
  4. *** David Roy escribió/wrote (Tue, 08 Feb 2005 08:48:55 -0800):
    > Thanks, Lee! Not exactly intuitive. Where would I have found that if
    > I had succeeded in finding it myself?

    Not sure (I have some tab extensions installed that change my preferences
    dialog) but probably somewhere under Edit-> Preferences-> Tabbed Browsing.

    --
    -+ Álvaro G. Vicario - Burgos, Spain
    +- http://www.demogracia.com (la web de humor barnizada para la intemperie)
    Alvaro G. Vicario, Feb 8, 2005