    What's causing it?

    Peter O

    , May 30, 2005

  2. Roland Guest

    On 30-5-2005 11:35, wrote:

    > Having a problem with getting tables to look nice inside Firefox. Site
    > www.anglican-mainstream.net (created with Frontpage - yes, I know) looks
    > great in IE but blocky in Firefox. What's causing it?
    >
    > Peter O

    In Firefox and other Gecko based browsers, the top margin of a <P>
    element is defined to be 1em by default (an em is equal to the size of
    the current font)

    Define in the <style> section at the beginning of your page something like:

    p {
    margin-top: 1px;
    }

    --
    Regards,

    Roland de Ruiter
    ___ ___
    /__/ w_/ /__/
    / \ /_/ / \

    Roland, May 30, 2005

  3. TheCroW Guest

    > Having a problem with getting tables to look nice inside Firefox.
    > Site www.anglican-mainstream.net
    > (created with Frontpage - yes, I know) looks great in IE but blocky in

    Firefox.
    > What's causing it?
    >
    > Peter O

    What do you mean with "blocky"? I just looked at the page in both IE6 and in
    Firefox 1.0.4 and the site almost looks the same in both browsers.

    --
    Menno
    =====================

    TheCroW, May 30, 2005
  4. Guest

    Hello TheCroW,

    >> Having a problem with getting tables to look nice inside Firefox.
    >> Site www.anglican-mainstream.net
    >> (created with Frontpage - yes, I know) looks great in IE but blocky
    >> in

    > Firefox.
    >
    >> What's causing it?
    >>
    >> Peter O
    >>

    > What do you mean with "blocky"? I just looked at the page in both IE6
    > and in Firefox 1.0.4 and the site almost looks the same in both
    > browsers.

    I've used Roland's fix

    Peter O

    , May 30, 2005