Tabbrowser Preferences vs. Tabbrowser Extensions

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Colonel Blip, Jul 12, 2004.

  1. Colonel Blip

    Colonel Blip Guest

    Is there an advantage of one of these over the other?

    Are they both advised and compatible or if you have one, forget the other?

    Thanks.

    --
    Colonel Blip

    Remove "nospam" when replying.
    Colonel Blip, Jul 12, 2004

  2. Colonel Blip

    Mueen Nawaz Guest

    Colonel Blip wrote:
    > Is there an advantage of one of these over the other?
    >
    > Are they both advised and compatible or if you have one, forget the other?

    When I last used TBE, it was almost a year ago, was fantastic, and I'm
    still suffering withdrawal symptoms.

    It seems to have developed a bad rep on the official forums - go there
    and see why (it's a sticky topic). I _don't_ know if the complaints
    listed there are still valid (the topic was locked back in 2003). Anyone?

    I have avoided it since, and do use TBP. But it's quite feature-free
    compared to TBE.

    --
    Mueen
    Mueen Nawaz, Jul 13, 2004