    version on top of it?

    --
    I am not running for office and I approve of this message.
    Chuck, Sep 27, 2004

  2. Hi!

    > I had version 1.11.2004082801 installed. I saw a newer version. I used the
    > uninstall option in my extension window. I see the message "This item will
    > be uninstalled after you restart Firefox".
    > Is thee any way to remove this extension? Should I just install the newer
    > version on top of it?

    I had the same problem with my Firefox 0.9.3. Now I updated my browser
    to 0.10.1 and the problem has gone. It seems to me like the new
    extension manager in Firefox 0.10 worx much better. So I wasn't able to
    solve the problem, as a read in other threads it is a bug that can only
    be solved by an update.

    Hope that I helped you anyway!

    Regards
    Grisu