    Anyone else able to do that ?

    reply to group.
    Tks.
    shadowking, Apr 15, 2005

  2. shadowking

    mike555 Guest

    shadowking wrote:
    > I've downloaded the upgraded for the tabbed browsing, but what I want

    > know is there a way that when you launch Firefox that 4 or 5 tabs

    open up
    > immediately with your favorite sites ? I don't seem to be able to do

    that.
    > Anyone else able to do that ?
    >
    > reply to group.
    > Tks.

    === you can do that by putting them in a folder and when you click on
    bookmarks "open in tabs " ==========

    my choice freeware www.nonags.org/members/mike555
    mike555, Apr 15, 2005

  3. shadowking

    Danny Colyer Guest

    shadowking wrote:
    > I've downloaded the upgraded for the tabbed browsing, but what I want to
    > know is there a way that when you launch Firefox that 4 or 5 tabs open up
    > immediately with your favorite sites ? I don't seem to be able to do that.
    > Anyone else able to do that ?

    Which upgrade, or do you mean a specific extension? The Tabbrowser
    Extensions extension allows you to save a set of tabs (click Tab | Save
    Current Tab Session, or ctrl-shift-T). I expect the Tabbrowser
    Preferences extension would have a similar option.

    Danny Colyer, Apr 15, 2005
  4. shadowking

    Roland Guest

    On 15-4-2005 21:08, shadowking wrote:
    > I've downloaded the upgraded for the tabbed browsing, but what I want to
    > know is there a way that when you launch Firefox that 4 or 5 tabs open up
    > immediately with your favorite sites ? I don't seem to be able to do that.
    > Anyone else able to do that ?
    >
    > reply to group.
    > Tks.

    Open the tabs that you want, and set them as home page (Tools -> Options
    -> General -> Home Page -> Use Current Pages)
    --
    Regards,

    Roland de Ruiter
    ___ ___
    /__/ w_/ /__/
    / \ /_/ / \
    Roland, Apr 15, 2005
  5. shadowking

    Ed Mullen Guest

    shadowking wrote:

    > I've downloaded the upgraded for the tabbed browsing, but what I want to
    > know is there a way that when you launch Firefox that 4 or 5 tabs open up
    > immediately with your favorite sites ? I don't seem to be able to do that.
    > Anyone else able to do that ?
    >
    > reply to group.
    > Tks.

    Open the tabs you want. Click Tools - Options - General. Under the
    Home Page section click the Use Current Pages button.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net
    Ed Mullen, Apr 15, 2005
  6. shadowking

    Michal Guest

    shadowking wrote:

    > I've downloaded the upgraded for the tabbed browsing, but what I want to
    > know is there a way that when you launch Firefox that 4 or 5 tabs open up
    > immediately with your favorite sites ? I don't seem to be able to do
    > that. Anyone else able to do that ?
    >
    > reply to group.
    > Tks.

    well, you can move them, at lest after installing plugin Tabbrowser
    Extensions (see: http://piro.sakura.ne.jp/xul/tabextensions/index.html.en)
    For me it is the best "tab Plugin" and gives enormous power over tabs and
    extra features ;) (WARNING:  tis Plugin contains also pop up policy plugin
    it can be disabled in Plugin - TE - modules - I had small problems while it
    was active). At present Plugin is not very easily to configure due to its
    enormous amount of functions (I remember the beginning of the plugin) but
    at least it is worth trying it. You can even make tabs colorfull.
    Michal, Apr 15, 2005
  7. shadowking

    shadowking Guest

    Roland's Idea worked the best.

    shadowking, Apr 16, 2005
  8. shadowking

    Z Guest

    shadowking wrote:
    > I've downloaded the upgraded for the tabbed browsing, but what I want to
    > know is there a way that when you launch Firefox that 4 or 5 tabs open up
    > immediately with your favorite sites ? I don't seem to be able to do that.
    > Anyone else able to do that ?

    Open the tabs, then
    Tools > Options > General > Home Page > Use Current Pages.

    (You don't need the Tabbed Browser Extension for this)
    Z, Apr 16, 2005